Guinness Blonde American Lager - 6 PK uploaded by Sarah T.Guinness Blonde American Lager - 6 PK uploaded by Sara S.Guinness Blonde American Lager - 6 PK uploaded by Taylor B.

BY GUINNESS #82 in Beer

Guinness® Blonde™ American Lager.

Guinness.The Discovery Series No. 1.

A crisp, refreshing tasting beer.

With a rich delicious flavor.

Brewed in the Guinness Tradition.

With American hops and our famous Guinness yeast.

Drink responsibly.

www.drinkiq.com.

1.800.767.3123.

• How does this ber compare to Leff Blonde? Is it really in the same ...1 Answers
  • Where are these available?1 Answers
  • Love the original, would you recommend this drink?1 Answers
Mechlia S.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Watch your rearview mirror Leffe Blonde, here comes Guinness Blonde.

When you are unable to get your trappist beer fixing but want to drink a good beer , unlike say a beer with no soul, character like a Bud.

It's like Mazda making suvs. The soul of a sports car is there. And with this beer the soul of Guinness is there. I'am not a fan of drinking original Guinness Beers but I can appreciate the taste/complexity and have it from time to time. Glad to know that now I can enjoy this Guinness Blonde on a more frequent basis. Smooth, clean, medium body, balanced, no offensive aftertaste.... sounds like a good regular joe blonde lager....except it doesn't let you forget the amazing Guiness Yeast after each zip.....Nicely crafted beer
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Guinness Blonde American Lager elaborado por Guinness Ltd., con un ABV de 5.0% Esta cerveza derrama un color ámbar profundo, con una bonita cabeza blanca. El olor es rico en granos, maltas y algunos lúpulos. Ahora para el gusto, es rico con sabor. Recoge maltas y granos en esta cerveza. Sabe como una cerveza dorada. No hay nada abrumador en este brew, tiene un equilibrio agradable a ella. Guinness Blonde American Lager tiene una buena bebida potable. La sensación en la boca es agradable y limpio. Esta es mi clase de cerveza. En general, estoy dando Guinness Blonde American Lager un sólido 4,75 de 5. Guinness Ltd., hizo un buen trabajo con éste. Me gustaría comprar esta cerveza de nuevo
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Guinness Blonde American Lager brewed by Guinness Ltd., with an ABV of 5.0% This brew pours out a deep amber color, with a nice white head. The smell is rich with grains, malts and some hops. Now for the taste, it is rich with flavor. You pick up malts and grains in this brew. It tastes like a lager. There is nothing overpowering in this brew, it has a nice balance to it. Guinness Blonde American Lager has a nice drinking brew. The mouthfeel is nice and clean. This is my kind of beer. Overall I'm giving Guinness Blonde American Lager a solid 4.75 out of 5. Guinness Ltd., did a nice job with this one. I would buy this brew again.
Noelia v.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Okay the look a great black beer with a very light brown head sometimes I've had heads from the tap that are at least 3 fingers I pick up notes of maltiness a touch of coffeeish chocolatey notes under neath the malt notes typically I can pick up a touch of a toasty brain note on 1 that's not super cold (preferential in my opinion actually on this one) the taste wonderful a nice malty lightly bittered coffee notes bready for the most part , mouthfeel it's great creamy yet lighter bodied than an extra stout but still well bodied and smooth and overall definitely an amazing beer top notch in my opinion
Jacey V.
Jacey V.
I really enjoy drinking a Guinness and I see in the reviews that people really like the blonde, but I can't agree. It's smooth like a regular Guinness but the flavor just isn't too appeasing. It's heavier than the stout, I feel, and it's like taking a bite of bread.

The flavor is ok. If you like lagers and lighter beer then I would recommend it for sure! But if you like darker beers or cheap beers (I.e. Bud light, miller, etc) then your taste buds might not fully enjoy this. It's also a little pricey (I bought it for $9.99 or $11.99 at Total wine).
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Eugene , OR
I'm more of a craft beer fan, but my dad had bought some back when I was home for the holidays and I tried it. I was pleasantly surprised. It's really not bad. Maybe it's just me, but I felt like there is a slight honey taste to it, which was pretty delicious. I picked up another pack for St Patty's Day, and was still pleasantly surprised by it. Beer is a hard thing to review because it really comes down to personal preference, but I'd say give it a try! Especially if you drink more domestic than craft beer, you might like it.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I'm Irish. It's no big deal or anything...however, I know a good lager when I taste one...and this is it! I really like this debut lager from Guinness, it's smooth and really refreshing without being too light (and feeling like a 'girly beer')...although let's be honest, girls drink awesome beer so yeah!

However, this lager is great (as I said before) for any time you want something crisp, refreshing and tasteful without drinking hops and something heavy! Oh, I predict this beer to be a really great summer one!!!
marlo s.
marlo s.
Southampton, NJ
Very tasty had a little sip of mom :) lol very good taste lots of bubblesvery tasty had a little sip of mom :) lol very good taste lots of bubblesvery tasty had a little sip of mom :) lol very good taste lots of bubblesvery tasty had a little sip of mom :) lol very good taste lots of bubblesvery tasty had a little sip of mom :) lol very good taste lots of bubblesvery tasty had a little sip of mom :) lol very good taste lots of bubblesvery tasty had a little sip of mom :) lol very good taste lots of bubbles
Azbrin B.
Azbrin B.
Wabash, IN
The Guinness Blonde American Lager isn't my favorite to drink but it does well when cooking beef, like a hamburger. Taste is rather light, that's why it is called blonde. I am more of a dark lager person. Price is reasonable. The value of the beer is alright, but I do prefer the original Guinness. I would recommend this product to someone who likes a bud light or just a light beer.
Amelia G.
Amelia G.
Columbus, IN
I'm a huge dark beer fan. The blacker it is the better..HOWEVER, these have stolen my heart! They're smooth and easy to drink like a light beer but, they have a rich full taste like a dark beer. This is a good beer for anyone, I find it hard to believe that any good beer drinker wouldn't like this. It's a crowd pleaser for sure. I always have at least one pack in my fridge!
Mark M.
Mark M.
San Fernando, CA
How different is the taste compare to the regular Guinness?
Joshua R.
Joshua R.
Selma, CA
Love the original, would you recommend this drink?
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Brooklyn, NY
Where are these available?
Abe S.
Abe S.
How does this ber compare to Leff Blonde? Is it really in the same ball park?