BY GUINNESS #76 in Beer

Guinness® Blonde™ American Lager.

Guinness.The Discovery Series No. 1.

A crisp, refreshing tasting beer.

With a rich delicious flavor.

Brewed in the Guinness Tradition.

With American hops and our famous Guinness yeast.

Drink responsibly.

www.drinkiq.com.

1.800.767.3123.

• How does this ber compare to Leff Blonde? Is it really in the sam...1 Answers
  • Where are these available?1 Answers
  • Love the original, would you recommend this drink?1 Answers
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Guinness has a really exceptional kind of taste. I’ve never really experienced such a beer before—not overly carbonated but still crisp, and it goes down smooth and easy. The bottles are beautiful too, which is good because I’m always on the look for the aesthetic. The blonde, however, might be my favorite because of how unique the taste is. It’s so light I can hardly tell I’m drinking a beer!
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
I am a fan of guinness, but there darker brews. I was not very impressed with Guinnes blonde. Why? While it indeed has a smooth taste, it was very mild compared to what You would expect guiness to be. It has a slightly sweeter taste, with a mild hint of hops. If that is what You like then go for it. If You like the darker beers try their dark brew
Miranda H.
When I checked my review on Untappd, it simply read, “No. Just...no.”
i took this to a friend’s house on Halloween, hoping to enjoy it as much as I do the traditional lager. I ended up pouring it down the drain. I don’t have any specifics on its flavor, other than to say I will never buy or drink it (even for free) again.
Kelly H.
LOCKPORT
It's a refreshing in between beer or great on a hot summer day or when you are camping or doing work outside... tastes good. This is one of those kinds of beers that you can drink with anything. Over the rocks is good. I keep mine freezing cold in a beer fridge to maker sure it's extra cold when drinking.inexpensive.
Diana J.
Ilion
I’m not a fan of dark beer way to strong for me, And I always thought Guinness would never be something I love. Welp good old blonde proved me wrong. It’s still a strong beer but it has a less bitter taste I guess. I first tried at an Irish festival 2yrs who and have been hooked ever sense
Leah W.
Eden Prairie, MN
I bought this because I was curious how it compared to the regular Guinness. It was okay. It wasn’t as good as the Guinness Draught, but I can see why people who like blonde ales would enjoy this beer. I personally wouldn’t buy again, but I would tell others to try it.
Bristy J.
Los Angeles , CA
This is def an acquired taste. It is hard to describe but it’s very thick and creamy with a dark taste with the strength akin to black coffee. It tastes far different to other types of beer found in the us as they will taste watered down and more liquidy in comparison to this.
Kelly K.
Fresno, CA
This is one of my favorite beers ! My husband is a huge Guinness fan but sometimes you just need something a little lighter , and this fits the bill . We also find that it’s also a favorite at parties when serving to a mixed crowd .
Abby B.
Batesville
Definitely love the "blonde" flavor to this. This is one beer that we keep stocked in the fridge quite often. If you like lighter tasting beers, then this is a great one to try! Guinness Blonde American Lager
Nikki K.
Folsom , CA
Tried this in a (black and tan ) at the last burgers and brews fest in Napa Valley. Was surprisingly good flavor.Guinness is normally known for dark stouts but this light beer is a great addition to the Guinness family
Mark M.
San Fernando, CA
How different is the taste compare to the regular Guinness?
Abe S.
How does this ber compare to Leff Blonde? Is it really in the same ball park?
Joshua R.
Selma, CA
Love the original, would you recommend this drink?
Tiffany R.
Brooklyn, NY
Where are these available?