Guillotine Games Zombicide Board Game

by Guillotine Games

Zombicide is a collaborative game in which players take the role of a survivor each with unique abilities and harness both their skills and the power of teamwork against the hordes of unthinking undead! Zombies are predictable, stupid but deadly, controlled by simple rules and a deck of cards. Unfortunately for you, there are a lot more zombies than you have bullets. find weapons, kill zombies. The more zombies you kill, the more skilled you get; the more skilled you get, the more zombies appear. The only way out is zombicide! play ten scenarios on different maps made from the included modular map tiles, or create your own! For 1-6...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guillotine Games Zombicide Board Game!
a month agoLaveen, AZ
Guillotine Games Zombicide Board Game uploaded by Stephanie B.
This is a favorite in my household. My husband and I own all of the versions and expansions of this series of games. Great quality. Everytime they come out with a new set they get better and better. Great game for large groups of teens or adults.
4 years agoSpokane , Wa
Talk about a great game! It moved fast and zombies surrounded us. With a few gods rolls of the dice and we were able to create a small path to the helicopter and escape.