BY GUIES CALCULATOR CONVERTER EQUIPMENT ONLINE #95 in Apps

Calculator HD is the best calculator for your iPad. It provides all scientific and arithmetic functions. All operations like factorial, exponential, divisions, root, power and logarithm are supported. Including trigonometric functions like sin, arcsin, cos, arches, tangent, and more. The expression view allows you to keep track of the calculations and the history overview shows your past calculations. Advanced features like the scientific calculator are just a swipe away. You will never lose track of your numbers anymore. Features: - Scientific and Basic calculator in Landscape and Portrait mode. - Advanced functions accessible with a Swipe to the left or right - History Tape - Expression History, live as you type! - Retina Display Support - Radial and Degrees - Swipe to edit/remove mistakes - Fast App Switching - Advanced Multi-Tasking support so you will never lose your calculations while changing to another application. Calculator HD has the fastest launch possible so you will have access to your calculator within seconds! see more...

• Has anyone had a problem with this app after a upgrade was done?1 Answers
  • does this calculator can do graphs?2 Answers
  • Will it be an andriod app too20 Answers
Kim H.
Indianapolis, IN
This calculator is very easy to use and very reliable! It helps me when I do all my bills or try to figure out my money situation! I use it about 2-3 times a week. I would recommend everyone to use this it helps a ton!
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Yes! Comes in handy so much! I honestly used this every day in statistics, pre algebra, and even accounting! Comes in handy when you leave your actual calculator at home or if it dyes in the middle of class
Xen H.
Techie Expert
Very nice calculator.. i love that it's big, easy to see and easy to use.. it's plain and simple.. i'm not good in math so this comes in handy! I use it all the time.. would recommendtbis to others....
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Oh my Gosh I use this Calculator app every day it's definitely meets my expectations it's better than the calculator I have on my iPhone that's the best feature is better than an iPhone calculator I haven't found any room for improvement and I would definitely recommend it
Yovanna V.
Bay Shore , NY
Comes in handy when i need to calculate something quickly on the go. simple to use & understand, just like a regular calculator, cheap & useful. i find it very useful & prefer this over carrying a real one in my purse.
DIMITRA C.
I love it. I use a lot and for lots of years. Especially now that we moved from Europe to USA. Its very good for what it does. Easy to use. Perfect converter for on the go. I dont use anything else. Just give it a try.
Jessica M.
Awesome app. Very user friendly. I believe it was free from the App Store. I'm not a tech person, or a math person. So this is what I use to balance my check books. It also helps that the numbers are larger so I can see them easier. I have gone ahead and downloaded it on every device in our home.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
I use this app everyday. It's easily accessible. I have to count a drawer everyday I work. I pull out my phone and use this app. I don't have to worry about it shutting off mid count because it saves everything.
Dani F.
This calculator app is easy to navigate around and very simple and right to the point in design. Truly perfect for all of your mathematic needs! Would absolutely recommend if you're in need of a calculator.
Cindy R.
I love this calculator. It has everything I need. The numbers are large enough that I don't even have to worry about having my glasses on. It is easy to use
mahrael b.
Los Angeles, CA
Will it be an andriod app too
Alma D.
does this calculator can do graphs?
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
Has anyone had a problem with this app after a upgrade was done?