BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - In Guideposts Magazine, you'll find true first-person stories by everyday people and well-known celebrities. You'll be moved and inspired by their heartwarming stories of hope and courage. see more...

• "I highly recommend guideposts!" in 1 review
  • "I enjoy reading the positive and inspirational stories with bits of hope and the gospel." in 1 review
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Norman V. Peale was a faith driven disciple to our Lord who's legacy lives on threw Guideposts. An uplifting, easy magazine made up of short stories by well known or people like you how their life is touched by their faith. Please get or give subscription.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Great magazine with wonderful, inspirational stories! I can remember my grandma having these at her house and reading them there when I was young. Just a good wholesome magazine with all the trash that's out there today!
Rachel D.
Vermilion, OH
Everyone's favorite bathroom magazine. Love the wide variety of articles and inspirational stories. Now it's available in virtual format through Amazon for your Kindle, which is perfect for on the go!
Erica M.
Hector, AR
My grandma used to keep these around, I could read for hours on the variety of stories and articles.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
This is literally one of my favorite inspirational publications. I pick up a copy whenever I can. I remember reading Kathy Ireland's story about becoming a "bat girl" because she had won an essay contest and how she faced discrimination because she was not a boy but eventually she was able to get the backing of the community.
Jennifer W.
Walnut Cove, NC
Wow, I have not seen a guidepost in years. They remind me of my grandmother. I remember reading them as a child. The articles in this magazine generally true story and are very inspiring. Anytime I see one in a doctors office or anywhere I pick it it up!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
My parents give me a subscription to this magazine every year! I enjoy reading the positive and inspirational stories with bits of hope and the gospel. This is also a nice little size easy to carry around and leave in the car while waiting for the kids. Love this little mag.
Jaime H.
Someone ordered a subscription of Guideposts for my husband. At first, I wasn't too sure how I'd like it, because it's something that my Grandma would read. I picked up an issue and I read it and I am so glad that I did. I love this magazine.There is something for everyone and sure to uplift your spirits.
Kim C.
These magazines carry a religious backbone. Expect encouraging and uplifting articles, stories, and pictures. Worth a read, especially if you or somebody you know needs a little pick me up.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
This is a great lil magazine.. Heartwarming stories.. Motivating... Encouraging.. Spiritually inspiring!!! Great for everybody!!! Order it once and you will stick to it!