BY GUIDECRAFT

Eight blocks per package.  4 Rectangle and 4 half moon shapes. see more...

• Does it break? 1 Answers
  • These looks very cool..... Where can you find them?2 Answers
  • Are these safe for children.. I'm thinking my kids would love these...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Wynema O.
Wynema O.
Decatur, TX
My sons preschool had these. Something about trying to balance all the blocks on top of each other and the way all the beads go from one side to the other really grasps children's attention. Also they are sturdy, saw a little boy through it on the ground and it didn't break.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Las Vegas, NV
All the kids in our house (visiting included) love these. I thought they looked cool but the kids are all mesmerized. Best investment for the play room or yard
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
These are great to add to a set of regular blocks to make them more engaging.
Lisette T.
Lisette T.
My kids LOVE these blocks! we've had them for quite awhile and these still get plenty of use. I run a small daycare so they are used by kids 18 months to 4 years and have held up under all the abuse that the kids can dish out. Definitely one of the best investments I have made! Can't wait to try out the other ones!
Shelly R.
Shelly R.
Monroe, UT
This is a very engaging toy.. That keeps the mind wandering. I bought two sets so there was enough to build with
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Winthrop, ME
These are awesome. Even my older children love to play with them and watch the liquid inside.
Dusti R.
Dusti R.
Grand Jct, CO
Your kids imaginations and creativity will definitely flow. Build houses in the living room, or up against the window to see all the colors. Use them are colored glasses and more. Stack them on top of each other to create new colors.

Super fun and building blocks are always a great tool for kids!
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
My son really liked these when he was a little younger (7 now). He was amazed by the different color in each shape. He loved stacking them on each other and building stuff also. They kept him busy many times while I was trying to get mommy duties done.
Mia W.
Mia W.
These are in most daycares. The children tire from them easily. Not worth it to purchase.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Chesapeake, VA
These are so fun, even for parents! All my kids (my own and daycare) LOVE these! Buy them for bday/Xmas gifts for kids we know!!!
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
These looks very cool..... Where can you find them?
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
East Lansing, MI
Do you recommend these? If so why and what age(s)?
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
bronx, NY
Does it break?
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Havelock, NC
Are these safe for children.. I'm thinking my kids would love these! I know I do ;0)
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
I've never seen this before. Are they fun? And where can you purchase