Add a Photo

By GUIDECRAFT
This beautiful replica of the classic roll-top desk will inspire your children to write poetry or sit and dream. plan, or draw. Lovingly replicated, this desk painted in solid white will add an aire of romance to any child s bedroom or dramatic play area. Features one utility drawer, lap drawer and a pull-out writing board. The two file drawers are perfect for papers and storage. The roll top interior has multiple storage compartments, pigeon holes and an easy open/close tambour door.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.

Cutest desk ever! I really want one for my daughters now. One is starting school and the other has a few years.
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO

Such a Cute desk! Perfect for any kids room! Great for doing homework or arts and crafts!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA

Esta muy lindo pero me parece el presio muy excesivo creo que no pagaria tanto
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Jasper, GA

I totally want one of these for my baby girls room. great thing to have. lots of space and it's a roll top so it hides anything on the desk away
AMBER T.
AMBER T.
Oshawa, ON

This would look so cute in both of my girls rooms! Look at all of the storage it has! Perfect for any little or big princess in your life!
Marie B.
Marie B.
Griffith, IN

This would be perfect in a little girls room. It is very cute and a nice eye catcher.
K M.
K M.

Adorable and good quality
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Harvey, LA

This is the cutest little desk. It looks a lil baby doll desk. I wish i had alil girll to put in her room
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Loudon, TN

Perfect addition to any little girls room. I love the old rolltop design and the cute little seat that comes with it.
Nora B.
Nora B.

Where would I be able to find this for a reasonable price ??
Karissa S.
Karissa S.

This looks super awesome however is this heavy I'm scared my daughter could tip this over? Would you say it's easy to wipe down?
Andréanne K.
Andréanne K.
Cold lake , Alberta

Omg. Where do you find this??? It looks amazing! My daughter would absolutely love this.

Join Now