BY GUIDECRAFT

Perfect For a Classroom of Little Cooks! Classroom-tough UV-coated birch plywood 2 Simple, sturdy, construction 3 For ages 3+ Five major dramatic play stations in one wrap-around kitchen. Perfect for a classroom of little cooks! Features an oven with pullout rack; sink with plastic basin; stovetop; dishwasher with pullout pegged tray for help with loading dishes; and a microwave. Also includes top shelf for storing pretend and play food; three towel and accessory pegs; clock with moveable hands; four side shelves; clicker knobs; and a write-on wipe-off board for special announcements. Made from classroom-tough UV-coated birch plywood. Simple, sturdy, construction. Adult assembly required. For ages 3+. Stools sold separately. Specifications: Width: 30 2 Length: 22 3 Height: 42 4 Weight: 54lbs see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kaitlyn H.
Somerset , KY
I love these little play kitchens for kids! They're so cute and the kids love them!
Shannon W.
I love that this playset is gender neutral! that's hard to find as most sets are more geared towards little girls. this set is perfect for little boys too!
Jessica C.
Cordova , TN
This play kitchen is the cutest and helps with building creativity for your little one
Chelsie A.
Perfect for little ones with big imaginations, they can cook right alongside mom and dad
Kortney W.
Erie, Pa
Great play kitchen for kids. My niece loves playing house and playing with her kitchen
Heidi H.
Iuka, MS
My kids love this. It's easy to use and my boys think they are really helping mommy cook in the kitchen. It gets their imitation going and keeps them busy for house. It is a good price for what it's worth!
Carolyn Y.
I had one of these as a child and love to pretend cook, now my boys have one and the little one loves it, it's not this brand but extremely similar in a lot of ways!
Sarah H.
Smithfield , IL
Mega Parent Expert
Really versatile little kitchen for any gender to play with. This is very nice if multiple kids came over to play.
kaytlin b.
Great for playtime I had a lot of fun when I was a kid and it kept me occupied for hours my imagination literally ran 1000 MPH. I would pretend to be a wife cooking dinner for her family or a chef in a famous restaurant in Paris
Ashley C.
I would like one of this. my daughter would love to play with this everyday. cute and great sizes for kids.
Dee P.
Is this easy to assemble?
'm not a mom.. 😂😂🌵🌵💯'