BY GUIDECRAFT

Perfect For a Classroom of Little Cooks! Classroom-tough UV-coated birch plywood 2 Simple, sturdy, construction 3 For ages 3+ Five major dramatic play stations in one wrap-around kitchen. Perfect for a classroom of little cooks! Features an oven with pullout rack; sink with plastic basin; stovetop; dishwasher with pullout pegged tray for help with loading dishes; and a microwave. Also includes top shelf for storing pretend and play food; three towel and accessory pegs; clock with moveable hands; four side shelves; clicker knobs; and a write-on wipe-off board for special announcements. Made from classroom-tough UV-coated birch plywood. Simple, sturdy, construction. Adult assembly required. For ages 3+. Stools sold separately. Specifications: Width: 30 2 Length: 22 3 Height: 42 4 Weight: 54lbs see more...

Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Iuka, MS
My kids love this. It's easy to use and my boys think they are really helping mommy cook in the kitchen. It gets their imitation going and keeps them busy for house. It is a good price for what it's worth!
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
Indianapolis, IN
So much fun playing with my kids. The food we made just wished it was real but glad the kids loved it so much.
kaytlin b.
kaytlin b.
Great for playtime I had a lot of fun when I was a kid and it kept me occupied for hours my imagination literally ran 1000 MPH. I would pretend to be a wife cooking dinner for her family or a chef in a famous restaurant in Paris
carrie a.
carrie a.
Lancaster, NY
I love this kit he's, everything is found in one small set up, the only downside is that the top microwave is a little out of reach for my 2 year old
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Mega Parent Expert
Really versatile little kitchen for any gender to play with. This is very nice if multiple kids came over to play.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I would like one of this. my daughter would love to play with this everyday. cute and great sizes for kids.
Chelsie A.
Chelsie A.
Perfect for little ones with big imaginations, they can cook right alongside mom and dad
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Cordova, TN
This play kitchen is the cutest and helps with building creativity for your little one
Kortney W.
Kortney W.
Erie, Pa
Great play kitchen for kids. My niece loves playing house and playing with her kitchen
Sasha S.
Sasha S.
These kitchens are so cute and are perfect for the little ones who like to cook!
Dee P.
Dee P.
Is this easy to assemble?
Chanel H.
Chanel H.
Lincoln, NE
Doc they have this in a blue or silver for a boy?? My son is really into cooking and love to pretend. All the ones I've ran across are pink and I know the color don't matter cause I have a 13 year old boy that wears every color as long as he's SWAGG!!