BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimFragrance for Him
Guess Seductive Noir Women's Perfume - Eau de Toilette, Size: 17 Oz

Guess Seductive Noir Women's Perfume - Eau de Toilette, Size: 1.7 Oz

Guess Seductive Noir Women is a warm, enveloping floral scent that will capture the imagination of anyone that gets even the smallest sniff of its lingering fragrance. Guess Seductive Noir Women is a warm, enveloping floral scent that will capture the imagination of anyone that gets even the smallest sniff of its lingering fragrance. FRAGRANCE NOTES Top: plum Middle: jasmine sambac Base: amber FRAGRANCE DETAILS Eau de toilette 50ml Size: 1.7 Oz. Color: Multicolor. Gender: female. Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guess Seductive Noir Women's Perfume - Eau de Toilette, Size: 1.7 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Guess Seductive Noir Women's Perfume - Eau de Toilette, Size: 1.7 Oz uploaded by Tia S.
I got a great deal at Marshall's on this. The best way to describe this scent is spicy, wood's and musky with a side sensuality. I like it but its not my go to scent. For the deal I got i would buy it again. [product:guess-seductive-noir-women's-perfume---eau-de-toilette,-size:-1.7-oz]
Lenait D.
N Lauderdale, FL
Guess Seductive Noir Women's Perfume - Eau de Toilette, Size: 1.7 Oz uploaded by Lenait D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this fragrance, it’s smells so good and strong but classic and elegant, it’s for fall and winter season, long last and it really affordable, I recommended!!
Britny M.
Guess Seductive Noir Women's Perfume - Eau de Toilette, Size: 1.7 Oz uploaded by Britny M.
My boyfriend just bought this for me and I'm IN LOVE , it's sweet and seductive and has a long lasting fragrance. I would recommend to anyone who loves a fruity smell and not too strong but just strong enough !
Katrina C.
Salem, OR
This is “sexy” in a bottle! I smell a spicy plum, mixed with patchouli and vanilla. It’s very heavy on the patchouli though, so keep that in mind if you’re blind buying. Guess Seductive Noir is sweet and dark all at the same time. Perfect date night fragrance that “blooms” in the summer evening heat. However, I can see this being a cozy perfume in the cooler months. The longevity is moderate (4-6 hours on me).
Diana G.
I recently found this bottle at my local TJ Maxx. A co-worker of mine actually sparked my interest to it. Once I took a whiff of this; I just knew it had to be added to my growing collection. It is such an under-rated inexpensive quality scent. My husband loves it on me. He can’t keep his hands off me when I have it on. I don’t have anything like it in my collection. It gives off - spicy, strong, independent, sexy vibes. It can give off a bit of a headache but not enough to hate it. I love that it warms down to a nice mature vanilla. I paid $12.99 at TJ.Maxx and ended up returning and getting it on Amazon for $23.99 for double the size.
Edinisa L.
It is such a sexy powdery woody vanilla smell. I was surprised that it was not harsh on my nose. So, if you're sensitive to strong perfume, try this one out. It was evening/night time perfume. It lasts on wait. Notes: vanilla, iris, sage, begamot, peony, velvet, peony, lily of the valley
Sondra R.
Napa, CA
Guess Seductive Noir Women's Perfume - Eau de Toilette, Size: 1.7 Oz uploaded by Sondra R.
Guess Seductive Noir Women's Perfume - Eau de Toilette, Size: 1.7 Oz Top notes are Sage, Bergamot and Peony; middle notes are iris, Jasmine Sambac and Lily-of-the-Valley; base notes are Vanilla, Haitian Vetiver and Velvet. On my skin this is spicy sweet soapy floral slightly powdery.
Kate  W.
Modesto, CA
at first spray, this smells like lolita lempicka to me-iris and anise, though there is no anise listed. after a bit of time, it turns to a soft vanilla-floral cloud with a hint of vetiver, and it no longer smells like LL at that point. that phase only lasts a couple minutes one me. i like this. it's very pretty and comforting, and would be nice as a bedtime perfume.
Kim A.
Chesterfield, MO
This smells absolutely amazing. It smells so much more expensive than it is and the longevity is really good. It’s sweet and seductive. Definitely a date night or fall/winter fragrance. I have heard that it is a dupe for Mon Guerlain, but I cannot confirm.
Libby D.
Knoxville, TN
This is a great “well priced” perfume. I get notes of coconut, even though it’s not a listed note. It’s warm and inviting while sweet and sexy. I am impressed with the throw and longevity giving the low price point. I will repurchase!

Looking for your answer?