BY GUESS?

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Launched in the year 2010 by the design house of Guess. This oriental mix blends fruity and gourmand sweetness of passion fruit and vanilla with floral tones of magnolia and tiare, settled on the background of various woods and musk. see more...

Review (1)
Ivana C.
Toronto
I love this perfume got it on my birthday. I used it almost everyday at least 5-6 times a day. Always get asked what perfume I'm wearing. Its sweet but not to sweat i can't describe the smell it something u got to smell for your self. I'm almost done my bottle so i will definitely buy this same one!
Yasmin S.
Aveiro Portugal
I Havé look I would like to try this product I love this brand lové lové lové
Yes please! Pretty sure this one will be worth a try.