BY GUESS?

Guess Seductive Homme contains woody, aromatic and fougere notes. Top notes: cardamom milk, mandarin pulp and pink pepper. Heart: vanilla orchid, violet leaves and vetiver. Base: patchouli, sandalwood, amber and musk.

Josh S.
Wallingford, CT
Very nice new scent. Perfect for the summer with it's crisp, light notes. Guess has always been dependable for men's fragrances and this never addition does not disappoint. Scent reminds me of a classic scent my father used to wear, but also has a place in the more recent colognes that young men want to wear, as evidenced by all my friends borrowing this cologne before we go to the club.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas , NV
My brother has this perfume and I really love the subtle smell it has to it. It's not overpowering what so ever but it definitely lasts a long time. A little goes a long way, Guess always has great perfumes.
zirse a.
A great cologne for going out at night or a casual day. my husband only worn it three times and received compliments on it. Its strong, but not too strong. All three times the smell has lasted 10+ hours
Alan H.
Donna, TX
This product is very good and great to use when you are going out. It's has a very very great and swell smell. There are no other products like this one. Once you spray some on you, you will smell great all day. There is nothing better than this product.
Victoria J.
Carrollton, GA
My boyfriend uses this product and I am in love with it! I always know when he is wearing his Guess Seductive Eau de Toilette!! I know seductive is in the name, but  I know why! It is very long lasting!
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
This smells very nice and to me there is nothing better than a man that is not afraid to smell good! this is affordable and lasted my husband for a long time well worth the price.
Merima B.
This cologne spray smells pretty good and is affordable. Honestly it does not last a long time because after hours of wear on my husband I can barely smell it at all.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
A bit expensive but it does leave behind a fresh, clean and crisp scent. I wouldn't want my husband to wear this all the time but for a special occasion its nice.
Sarah P.
I bought this for my boyfriend and we both love it! It's not overpowering, but lasts all day. This cologne lasts a long time so it's a great deal for the price!
Michelle G.
Easley, SC
I bought this a couple months ago and it is not to strong, has a great clean smell. I bought this online and got it for a great price. I use this daily.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone gotten this cologne? Is it expensive and does the scent last and is it a strong overpowering scent?
Victoria J.
Carrollton, GA
How long are you able to smell this cologne when its being worn?

back