Guess Seductive Homme Blue Eau de Toilette Spray - Men's uploaded by Har K.

BY GUESS?

Guess Seductive Homme Blue is designed for the confident man. The playful charm of this cologne will make him hard to resist. FRAGRANCE NOTES Citrus, caviar, cardamom, black pepper, blue coral, aquaspace accord, geranium, cashmere wood, moss and sand accord. FRAGRANCE DETAILS For men Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 1.7 OZ. Color: Seductive. Gender: Male. Age Group: Adult. Material: Cashmere/Wood. see more...

Danielle B.
This is my all time favorite cologne of my husband's. I prefer it over the other expensive ones he buys. It is a nice mix of aquatic and pepper to create a light woody scent. When he was away from me I would Spray my pillow with this just to smell him that's how much I love this! It is long lasting and lingers on his jackets. It's also amazingly affordable.
Kina W.
I absolutely LOVE this fragrance on my Husband!! It smells wonderful. Not too strong and not too light it really is just right! It has a somewhat sweet but manly smell and it is very pleasing! I could get lost in it!
Har K.
I love this perfume on my husband. It smells amazing. Not too light and not too strong. We brought this from Walgreens.
Donovan M.
This cologne is a nice conversation starter for shy guys. Something that will make people ask "hey whats your name"?