GUESS Seductive Homme Blue Eau de Toilette uploaded by Har K.

BY GUESS?

Guess Seductive Homme Blue Cologne by Guess, Guess Seductive Homme Blue was inspired by the strength and beauty of the ocean and is for any man who strives to embody similar ideas . Exotic citrus caviar notes bring to mind treasures from faraway lands, while accords of black pepper and cardamom whisper tales of excitement in familiar places. Heart notes of geranium and blue coral aquaspace accord are reminiscent of peaceful walks along the shore. Base notes of rippled sand accord and moss settle around the embers of cashmere wood.

Danielle B.
This is my all time favorite cologne of my husband's. I prefer it over the other expensive ones he buys. It is a nice mix of aquatic and pepper to create a light woody scent. When he was away from me I would Spray my pillow with this just to smell him that's how much I love this! It is long lasting and lingers on his jackets. It's also amazingly affordable.
Kina W.
I absolutely LOVE this fragrance on my Husband!! It smells wonderful. Not too strong and not too light it really is just right! It has a somewhat sweet but manly smell and it is very pleasing! I could get lost in it!
Har K.
I love this perfume on my husband. It smells amazing. Not too light and not too strong. We brought this from Walgreens.
Donovan M.
This cologne is a nice conversation starter for shy guys. Something that will make people ask "hey whats your name"?
Jayna S.
This has a very strong and sensual smell. I bought it for my boyfriend and he loves it. Very attractive scent.

Amazon