MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HimGuess?
GUESS Seductive Homme Blue Eau de Toilette

GUESS Seductive Homme Blue Eau de Toilette

by Guess?

Guess Seductive Homme Blue Cologne by Guess, Guess Seductive Homme Blue was inspired by the strength and beauty of the ocean and is for any man who strives to embody similar ideas . Exotic citrus caviar notes bring to mind treasures from faraway lands, while accords of black pepper and cardamom whisper tales of excitement in familiar places. Heart notes of geranium and blue coral aquaspace accord are reminiscent of peaceful walks along the shore. Base notes of rippled sand accord and moss settle around the embers of cashmere wood.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GUESS Seductive Homme Blue Eau de Toilette!
Sergio M.
San Diego, CA
GUESS Seductive Homme Blue Eau de Toilette uploaded by Sergio M.
Not my favorite fragrance! It’s cheap. Top notes: citrus caviar, cardamom, black pepper Middle notes: blue coral aquaspace, geranium Bottom notes: cashmere woods, rippled sand accord, musk (too much musk and cashmere woods)
mariaeugenia T.
miami
GUESS Seductive Homme Blue Eau de Toilette uploaded by mariaeugenia T.
Me encanta este perfume tiene muy buen fijador lo uso mucho a pesar de que sea para hombre, desde hace meses que lo utilizo, se los recomiendo mucho, es de gran tamaño
Danielle B.
Leominster, MA
This is my all time favorite cologne of my husband's. I prefer it over the other expensive ones he buys. It is a nice mix of aquatic and pepper to create a light woody scent. When he was away from me I would Spray my pillow with this just to smell him that's how much I love this! It is long lasting and lingers on his jackets. It's also amazingly affordable.
Harpreet K.
Newtown Sq, PA
GUESS Seductive Homme Blue Eau de Toilette uploaded by Harpreet K.
I love this perfume on my husband. It smells amazing. Not too light and not too strong. We brought this from Walgreens.
Kina W.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely LOVE this fragrance on my Husband!! It smells wonderful. Not too strong and not too light it really is just right! It has a somewhat sweet but manly smell and it is very pleasing! I could get lost in it!
Esther V.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
Huele rico yo se lo regalé a un amigo y a él le encanto se lo ponía todos los días,si tú andas buscando un perfume para tu esposo, amigo , etc este es perfecto 😍.
Kevin L.
clifton
Worth every penny smells really good and long lasting have been using it for about 8 months and goin to get a another one
Paul G.
Longmont , CO
Funny name but it smells really good, I have gotten lots of compliments before just because of this, so I recommend
James O.
Cincinnati, OH
One of the better Guess scents. Totally light, and usually you can find this at a pretty good value. Walgreens tends to have gift sets during Christmas. Would recommend.
Nathan L.
Huntington Ml, PA
Great! Smells amazing, not too strong and not too obnoxious. Somewhat sweet. Lasts long and very well liked. Compared to others it has a very nice and soothing scent. Great container, somewhat durable. Would definitely buy again. Overall good experience

Looking for your answer?