BY GUESS?

Guess Seductive is choice for women today. Read on for the benefits and features. Veronique Nyberg introduced it in 2010. It is a lovely combination of current and jasmine. This seductive fragrance will provide for a perfect date. You are going to love see more...

Anmol A.
Sugar Land
This perfume scent is sooo good and it’s not that strong just has the right amount of scent to it. I received this as a gift. The smell lasts a long time. The packaging and texture of the bottle is really nice too.
Michelle J.
Onsted , MI
This has lasted a long time for me, as you really don’t need a whole lot. The fragrance smells so lovely and is perfect for an every day perfume. I don’t think it’s heavy at all. I love that I can smell it all day long. I always get compliments when I wear this!
Jasmin S.
Douglasville, GA
I really like the perfume. It is what I call my "Grown and Sexy" because that is how it smells. I wore this more so on special occasions before I ran out and I will definitely be purchasing this again. It is worth the money!
Stephanie S.
Clermont , FL
I love this perfume it has a wonderful scent. It reminds me of a sweet smelling cologne. Not too strong and not too light. It is in the cutest bottle and it looks very elegant. It definitely adds something to my perfume collection. It's always my go to for everyday wear.
Pamela C.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
This Guess Seductive for Woman is a very classy parfum, the scent is so good! I use it for the evening and in special occasions because it smells very good, not too strong and not floral. I love it !!! As the name it self it's very seductive!
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
I saw this perfume at Ross for $14.00 and thought why not try it and I'm so happy I did. This perfume smells amazing. To me it smells fresh and fruity. The only negative thing I have to say is that on me it doesn't last long.
Laura W.
Frederick, MD
I am dying to take this home! I smelled it at the store and ever since then, I've had my eye on it. Definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a nice stronger scent. Great for going out for a girls night!
Marina M.
Brookfield, WI
This has a lovely and kind of spicy scent. The only problem I had with it is that the wear time was not long at all. For a $30 perfume I expected it to last longer than a cheap body spray.
Odalis A.
Long Beach, CA
I just loved this perfume my husband gave it to me for valentine day and every time we go on a date or party's I love to wear seductive women it's the finishing touch on my outfits 😍
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
The name says it all: seductive is a perfect way to describe this sensual scent. One of the best scents by Guess, last a good amount of time and is rather inexpensive. Great perfume, I'll definitely be buying this again.
Kayla D.
Favorite perfume?? And how do you get it to last extra long? Mine is Guess Seductive Eau de Toilette Spray !
Analee E.
Roma, Tx
I wanted to buy this perfume but i was wondering if it stay on u for a long time i have some but the smell goes away fast
Mafer G.
Es un olor muy fuerte? seria ideal usarlo solo para la noche?
Marilee A.
Is this a strong smell or is it soft and nice?