BY GUESS?

This enticing scent evokes feminity, confidence and a seductive charm. Notes of bergamot, sambac jasmine and cashmere wood combine to create an irresistible scent that melts perfectly into the skin. Top notes: Bergamot, blackcurrant, crispy pear 3 Middle notes: Orris, orange flower, LMR sambac jasmine 6 Dry-down: Olibanum, cashmere wood, vanilla infusion

Michelle J.
Onsted, MI
This has lasted a long time for me, as you really don’t need a whole lot. The fragrance smells so lovely and is perfect for an every day perfume. I don’t think it’s heavy at all. I love that I can smell it all day long. I always get compliments when I wear this!
Hadelisse R.
Literally loveee this spray! It's best to wear during the winter since its quite heavy and strong! I brought the biggest bottle of this from a private perfume vendor for like $65.00. It stays on for almost 8 hours with 3 sprays at most.
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
This perfume scent is sooo good and it’s not that strong just has the right amount of scent to it. I received this as a gift. The smell lasts a long time. The packaging and texture of the bottle is really nice too.
Katie l.
anniston, AL
Very classy scent. A little floral, a little warm, a subtle musk and a very sexy scent! I always get compliments from everyone when I wear this. I never want to be without this!!! Highly recommend!
Maria S.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite perfumes. I wear it at night when I go out with my friends and it stays on for very long. It keeps on activating with the warmth of the body and I receive compliments from strangers all the time, asking me what perfume I am wearing.
Jasmin S.
Douglasville, GA
I really like the perfume. It is what I call my "Grown and Sexy" because that is how it smells. I wore this more so on special occasions before I ran out and I will definitely be purchasing this again. It is worth the money!
Stephanie S.
Clermont, FL
I love this perfume it has a wonderful scent. It reminds me of a sweet smelling cologne. Not too strong and not too light. It is in the cutest bottle and it looks very elegant. It definitely adds something to my perfume collection. It's always my go to for everyday wear.
Pamela C.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
This Guess Seductive for Woman is a very classy parfum, the scent is so good! I use it for the evening and in special occasions because it smells very good, not too strong and not floral. I love it !!! As the name it self it's very seductive!
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
I saw this perfume at Ross for $14.00 and thought why not try it and I'm so happy I did. This perfume smells amazing. To me it smells fresh and fruity. The only negative thing I have to say is that on me it doesn't last long.
Laura W.
Frederick, MD
I am dying to take this home! I smelled it at the store and ever since then, I've had my eye on it. Definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a nice stronger scent. Great for going out for a girls night!
Kayla D.
Favorite perfume?? And how do you get it to last extra long? Mine is Guess Seductive Eau de Toilette !
Analee E.
Roma, TX
I wanted to buy this perfume but i was wondering if it stay on u for a long time i have some but the smell goes away fast
Mafer G.
Es un olor muy fuerte? seria ideal usarlo solo para la noche?
Marilee A.
Is this a strong smell or is it soft and nice?
Maria S.
Orlando, FL
Has this perfume ever stained your clothes?

Amazon