Guess Seductive by Guess 2.5 oz 75 ml EDT Spray uploaded by Oana O.

BY GUESS?

Guess seductive for women eau de toilette spray 2.5 oz/75 ml by guess. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie l.
anniston, AL
Very classy scent. A little floral, a little warm, a subtle musk and a very sexy scent! I always get compliments from everyone when I wear this. I never want to be without this!!! Highly recommend!
Lorna Š.
Love this parfume, it's strong and really seductive but not too overwhelming. I bought it in my local drugstore and the price is really affordable, I think I'll keep buying it. Not very longlasting but I love the smell.
Oana O.
This is one of my go to perfumes. I wear this a lot and every time I get compliments. It is real sensual and seductive, yet subtle. It has floral notes and a woody tinge. I highly recommend this.