Guess New Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Oz

by Guess?

amber, freesia, tangerine, muguet, green apple, peach, peony, and musk.

? is it as good as they say? I would like to know if the fragrance remains on the clothesb
How long does the fragrance last after applying it?[product:guess-new-eau-de-parfum-spray-2.5-oz]
Does the smell last long or does it leave after a little bit?
Start your review of Guess New Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Oz!
Product Highlights
“This used to be my favorite perfume for years a few years ago.” in reviews
“My absolute favorite scent by Guess.” in reviews
“It always has a nice calming floral scent to it and the carrying case decorations are cute too!” in reviews
“Love the smell of this perfume I have been using thi for a very long time and I still love it the smell is so good ” in reviews
“Iit's my go to perfume smells wonderful during fall it's still right smell to feel sexy” in reviews
Lake Elsinore , CA
I absolutely love this perfume I would repurchase this one time and time over again. The bottle is cute and I like how it’s not very easy for the kids to get into. Sometimes I have to fight with my boyfriend because he uses it from time to time.
Grand Jct, MI
This has been one of my favorite perfumes for a few years now. Like a long time. I’ve bought over and over. I really love the smell. It just smells so pretty and it does last all day long which is great. I always get compliments when wearing it.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love it so much! <3 This is the cheapest and freshest scent I've ever had and I always use it. A couple of people approached me in the bus and asked me what perfume I was wearing, they said it really smells great. It stays with me for hours. I can't tell you just how perfect it is! Will definitely continue buying it!
Springfield, MA
If you require a go to fragrance that will get you complimented all day long then this is the scent for you. It smells amazing and it is not overpowering but strong enough to turn heads.
I got this as a gift from my uncle and to be truthful, I don't like it that much. The scent isn't my type, it's heavy, it's long lasting though. But I am not keen on using it, I wouldn't repucharche it in the future and I recommend smelling before purchasing it.
Purchased at: ULTA
This bottle is beautiful. At first I was confused on how to open it but this is a very easy to use perfume. The smell is amazing and stays on all day. The price matches the amount of perfume you get. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Oak Hills, CA
My boyfriend's mother got me this for Christmas and I was hesitant to try this as I am not a huge perfume wearer. However, I was not disappointed. It smelled amazing, but wasn't overpowering, and it lasted a lot time without having to use too much.
Hanford
Like the smell. Most people said they liked it on me. Great value and not too pricey. Since a few sprays go a long way it lasts me a good while. I would improve it in having a small carry with me size. Its really hard to keep having to carry the bottle because even tho it does last a long time doesnt last all day.
Atlanta , GA
I can remember this essence! Fresh delicious young! I used to use dairy when I was in the school (teenager) fresh delicious. Very good! Good price long lasting. Nice bottle I think is a classic! I recommend for dairy use
South Gate, CA
I haven’t used this for a couple years now but if they haven’t changed it then I would recommend it. I remember it smelling very nice and not too strong. The bottle would last a very long time.