Guess New Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Oz uploaded by katerina p.Guess New Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Oz uploaded by Monika P.Guess New Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Oz uploaded by Katherine E.

BY GUESS?

amber, freesia, tangerine, muguet, green apple, peach, peony, and musk. see more...

• Does the smell last long or does it leave after a little bit?6 Answers
  • How well is this product? Is it a good buy?3 Answers
  • Where can you get this?1 Answers
Guess New Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Oz
  • "It smells great and throughout the day you can smell the perfume on you, it's such a long lasting perfume!" in 2 reviews
  • "Love the smell of this perfume I have been using thi for a very long time and I still love it the smell is so good " in 1 review
  • "It always has a nice calming floral scent to it and the carrying case decorations are cute too!" in 1 review
  • "This used to be my favorite perfume for years a few years ago." in 1 review
  • "My absolute favorite scent by Guess." in 1 review
Courtney T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells so good! I love it! It lasts all day and has a very nice scent. The packaging is super cute and looks very nice. The value is pretty good and if I ever run out I would probably get some more
desiree g.
DANIA BEACH, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My everyday aroma. Love the notes that has has been my favorite perfume for years and I use it for almost any occasion. Is fresh is delicious is light in mean is not a strong aroma that will drive you crazy at the end of the day and the best of all It will last all day long
Cynthia G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My absolute favorite perfume of all times, pretty little bottle, been buying his for years, the scent stays on for hours, actually for quite a while, me jacket still smells like it, I would buy it over and over again, smells amazing!
Bárbara B.
Es un perfume algo fuerte, tiene un buen fijador ya que dura todo el día, no es costoso, en frasco es muy bonito y grande, pero realmente prefiero el Guess Gold, pero se encuentra descontinuado actualmente, sin embargo me gusta.
Brenda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give this 5 stars because it's currently my favorite perfume! It smells soo good and I have gotten soo many complements about it since I began to use it. I purchase it at CVS and currently on my second one since I'm obsessed with spraying it! The fragrance lasts long, like literally! I recommend it!!!
Natalie C.
Key West, FL
My co-worker wears this everyday and I've always absolutely loved it!! I just ordered some, and I thought it might smell differently on me, but it is still amazing!! It's not too strong and it also lasts a long time.
Mary R.
Medley, FL
Love love love really love this fragrance, i have been using this perfume for almost 4 years now, and i can not get rid of it. Once you try it, you will never never never forget the smell of it. I like soft fragrances and this is just perfect. Totally worth it
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a sweet floral scent, feel like it has peony, every woman should have it specially on spring and summer, long lasting and contains a lot of product.
this has become my signature scent, when i come close to the people, they know that it's me, loveee it.
Monica E.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite perfume! Not only does it smell great but it's also long tasting! The bottle is very simple but it's nice. The packaging is very cute!! 100 percent recommend
Renee P.
I absolutely love this fragrance. I used to wear it a few years ago, it is not overpowering but it will definitely leave a lasting impression on anyone you walk by or maybe enter an elevator with....so pleasant and feminine!!
Brittany T.
Ashtabula, OH
Does the smell last long or does it leave after a little bit?
Maria Q.
Mercedes, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is their more in the same container but different scents?
Italia D.
Fresno, CA
How well is this product? Is it a good buy?
Tanya M.