Guess New Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Oz uploaded by Katherine E.Guess New Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Oz uploaded by Monika P.Guess New Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Oz uploaded by katerina p.

BY GUESS?

amber, freesia, tangerine, muguet, green apple, peach, peony, and musk. see more...

• Does the smell last long or does it leave after a little ...6 Answers
  • How well is this product? Is it a good buy?3 Answers
  • Where can you get this?1 Answers
  • "My absolute favorite scent by Guess." in 1 review
  • "Iit's my go to perfume smells wonderful during fall it's still right smell to feel sexy" in 1 review
  • "It always has a nice calming floral scent to it and the carrying case decorations are cute too!" in 1 review
  • "This used to be my favorite perfume for years a few years ago." in 1 review
  • "Love the smell of this perfume I have been using thi for a very long time and I still love it the smell is so good " in 1 review
Laura T.
This is my everyday perfume! I find this almost ALWAYS AT TJ Maxx for around $20.00 and the fragrance is flirty and floral! I am not much on sweet smelling perfumes and this is just right! I have worn it for years (10 or more) and have always received so many compliments on it! The bottle is cute and easy to use and it has been the same design for years (if it ain’t broke don’t fix it 👍🏼) if I could give this 6 starts I would because I love it so much!
Yudit m.
Tampa, FL
This perfume smells very good! I got it as a gift and it’s not pricey at all. The aroma is fruity or floral which is my favorite kind. The smell lasts a couple of hours . I will for sure buy this after I run out!
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
Such a unique scent that lasts me all day it’s super fresh flirty and floral it’s super long lasting and delicious on my skin ! I purchased this from Macy’s and it’s was on sale I really think this fragrance is totally worth it I love the packaging it’s truly stunning and amazing it’s worth picking up !
Sheena M.
Akron
This scent has been my go-to for years. It’s subtle and get compliments all of the time. The scent last all day. It’s super cheap on Amazon and it lasts forever. I come back to it time and again. It’s just delightful.
desiree g.
Dania Beach, FL
My everyday aroma. Love the notes that has has been my favorite perfume for years and I use it for almost any occasion. Is fresh is delicious is light in mean is not a strong aroma that will drive you crazy at the end of the day and the best of all It will last all day long
Cynthia G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My absolute favorite perfume of all times, pretty little bottle, been buying his for years, the scent stays on for hours, actually for quite a while, me jacket still smells like it, I would buy it over and over again, smells amazing!
Monica C.
Provo, UT
It is ideal for summer days. It is floral and refreshing without being cloying. It has excellent fixation and durability that's why I recommend it a lot. It is an ideal perfume to use it day by day. I love it!
Bárbara B.
Es un perfume algo fuerte, tiene un buen fijador ya que dura todo el día, no es costoso, en frasco es muy bonito y grande, pero realmente prefiero el Guess Gold, pero se encuentra descontinuado actualmente, sin embargo me gusta.
Brenda R.
I give this 5 stars because it's currently my favorite perfume! It smells soo good and I have gotten soo many complements about it since I began to use it. I purchase it at CVS and currently on my second one since I'm obsessed with spraying it! The fragrance lasts long, like literally! I recommend it!!!
Natalie C.
Key West, FL
My co-worker wears this everyday and I've always absolutely loved it!! I just ordered some, and I thought it might smell differently on me, but it is still amazing!! It's not too strong and it also lasts a long time.
Brittany T.
Ashtabula, OH
Does the smell last long or does it leave after a little bit?
Maria Q.
Mercedes, TX
Is their more in the same container but different scents?
Italia D.
Fresno, CA
How well is this product? Is it a good buy?
Tanya M.