BY GUESS?

Bergamot, Granny Smith, Lavender, Ginger, Suede, Nutmeg, Peru Balm, Spiced Amber, Ozone, Musk, White Pepper, Blue Fir, Sandalwood, Armoise see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Love this scent, love the packaging, love the number of inquiries when my husband wears it." in 1 review
Brandy D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Guess Man Men's Eau De Toilette Spray has wonderful high and low notes...Bergamot, Granny Smith, Lavender, Ginger, Suede, Nutmeg, Peru Balm, Spiced Amber, Ozone, Musk, White Pepper, Blue Fir, Sandalwood, Armoise...These smell amazing on my man.
Lisa D.
N Tonawanda, NY
Bought this for my boyfriend as a birthday gift, he was in need of a new cologne! We both love the smell of this guess cologne! He has received multiple compliments
James T.
Hartland, MI
I got it as a gift from an ex girlfriend years ago and I continue to use/buy it. Not only do I enjoy the scent but I have not met one lady who dislikes it yet.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
I'm not a fan of this product the scent really stinks it's awful. It doesn't stay with with you and it's very expensive I wouldn't pay for it
nicole g.
Everett, MA
Love this scent, love the packaging, love the number of inquiries when my husband wears it. A nicely balanced masculine scent.
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
Guess always has great products and the scents always smell great too. The bottle is also very appealing which is a plus.
Ericka C.
Its not one of my favorite nor one of the ones i hate its just special.... has an alright sent so yeahh
Michelle C.
Looking to buy a new cologne for my boyfriend, what does eveyone think?