Guess Man Man Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 oz uploaded by Jacqueline S.Guess Man Man Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 oz uploaded by Randy V.

BY GUESS?

Design House: Guess Year Introduced: 1991 Fragrance Notes: Bergamot, Granny Smith, Lavender, Ginger, Suede, Nutmeg, Peru Balm, Spiced Amber, Ozone, Musk, White Pepper, Blue Fir, Sandalwood, Armoise. Recommended Use: Casual see more...

• What does it smell like? I keep hearing it smells really...3 Answers
Buy on Filthy ...
Roger R.
Dallas, Tx
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Guess Man is one of the best smelling colognes out there. Definitely on my top 3 favorite list. The fragrance is fresh and not too overpowering. I really like it and definitely recommend it.
Ally L.
This smells awesome. I bought it for my guy and I love when he wears it. It's nit too murky, but gives subtle notes thereof.
masooma s.
I love this scent for my husband. we got a sample to try while buying his cologne and once he used it smelled fantastic
Danielle K.
This smell smells amazing. We got a sample and when we finally used it, it was great. The smells wasn't over powering.
Jacqueline S.
This is the only cologne my husband uses. It's his favorite. It's smells amazing. He gets compliments all the time.
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
Like i said in a previous post, guess is a great name brand and awesome quality so i would spend money on this
Erica J.
Tomball, TX
I love this smell. I totally recommend it to everyone. Absolutely addicting and worth every penny for your man
Tal A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My husband loves this and I also do it happens to smell like pencil sharpeners but it's really great!
lena O.
Stockton, CA
This smells pretty good a nice smell and not expensive at all I like it I recommend it
Katie C.
Clearwater, FL
Great smelling cologne with a unique bottle and a great price point. Love Guess!
lena O.
Stockton, CA
What does it smell like? I keep hearing it smells really good