BY GUESS?

Guess Man is all about the classiness and casual sophistication that made the brand famous . Men looking for an everyday wear cologne will love the smooth sophistication of this scent with a hint of sweetness. Notes include nutmeg, white pepper, ginger and lavender. Base notes are sandalwood, peru balsam, leather, fir, amber and musk. Mature and sexy yet never overpowering, it is appropriate for both day and night wear. Spritz some on after a shower to feel fresh and energized everywhere you go. Whether it's with a suit or jeans and a t-shirt, this fragrance will always make a strong impression.

• I love guess for women, how does this smell? Is it worth ...3 Answers
  • This looks really cool. Whats the smell like though?1 Answers
  • How does this smell? And is it worth the price5 Answers
Guess Man Eau de Toilette
  • "Love this scent, love the packaging, love the number of inquiries when my husband wears it." in 1 review
paola c.
Fort Worth, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I bought this one as gift for my husband his big cologne collector and he had been wanting to try it , so I feel like it's okay I have smelt better and does not stay for long and if over spray it can be very overpowering .
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Esta fragancia esta a el alcanze de cualquier bolsillo algo que es muy bueno ,cualquiera lo puede tener,el aroma es muy bueno ,me encanta como huele dura mucho el aroma ,y me encanta la presentacion ,es muy elegante la forma que tiene ,,simplememte lo recomiendo que lo traten los hombres ,es un aroma que les va a encantat desde la primer vez que lo usen
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Me and my Boyfriend tried this scent out in Macy's and he really liked it. We didn't get it as it was a little to expensive and not budget that day. But I do recommend it.
Gee S.
Jersey City, NJ
This smells really awesome. It's can be a exquisite gift and looks lovely when come in hands. It has a juicy lemony smell and never fade away. Is goes amazing to any party. It can be a bit more manly.
tracy m.
Love this cologne my husband use it most of the time. I must say it has a manly strong scent but it a fresh scent. My husband put it on and i love the men on him. When we go places his friends ask what cologne and tell him it smells good.
Leslie M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Got this for my son, the sprayer of the top of the bottle stopped working after several weeks so I never bought any Guess cologne product again although I did like the bottle. It did have a very satisfactory fresh aquatic type smell with a little bit of woodsy in the back ground.
Roger R.
Dallas, Tx
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Guess Man is one of the best smelling colognes out there. Definitely on my top 3 favorite list. The fragrance is fresh and not too overpowering. I really like it and definitely recommend it.
Brandy D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Guess Man Men's Eau De Toilette Spray has wonderful high and low notes...Bergamot, Granny Smith, Lavender, Ginger, Suede, Nutmeg, Peru Balm, Spiced Amber, Ozone, Musk, White Pepper, Blue Fir, Sandalwood, Armoise...These smell amazing on my man.
Colby C.
Pretty standard cologne though not bad by any means it's not one that sticks out in my collection. It does stay consistently strong all day though, doesn't weaken and disappear.
Joshua B.
I found this at a department store. I was in urgent need of a cologne and picked up a random one. Funny it was named guess.

The scent is very great. I use it almost daily, and people ask me about it as well.

Definitely recommend.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Just here for my badge... Sorry!
silvia m.
Albuquerque , NM
How does this smell? And is it worth the price
lena O.
Stockton, CA
What does it smell like? I keep hearing it smells really good
Melissa W.
Twin Falls , ID
I love guess for women, how does this smell? Is it worth getting for my fiancé?
Bianca E.
Durban
This looks really cool. Whats the smell like though?