Guess? GUESS SUEDE For Men By GUESS 5 oz After Shave Balm uploaded by Yaz F.

BY GUESS? #13 in After Shave

Yaz F.
Brownsville, TX
This is my husbands favorite aftershave, it's very gentle on the skin. It also smells amazing, I love the smell of it as much as he does. It's not overwhelming. As soon as he's almost finished with it, I'll be picking up another one for him! <3
bryan v.
Doral, FL
This has been one of my favorite  for years and is hard to find since it has recently been discontinued. Long-lasting and classy with a sweet,woody masculine feel to it. I received a bottle from Amazon that was weaker than normal and they replaced the bottle and upgraded my shipping without any trouble. Extremely accomodating- that's why I've been doing business with Amazon over the years more than any other place, online or not.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
I love this stuff! My husband always wears shave balm and this just happens to be his favorite! He says it makes his favs feel soft and refreshing. He uses this after every shave and recommends this to anyone.
Johana V.
Colton, CA
My man uses this,
He says it helps with the razor bumps, leaving his skin feeling smooth and gentle.
I love whenever he shaves and uses this after, with the smell lingering for a couple hours. I can't get enough :)
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Me encanta estas cosas! Mi novio siempre lleva bálsamo de afeitar y esto pasa a ser su favorito! Dice que hace que sus favs se sientan suaves y refrescantes. Él usa esto después de cada afeitado y recomienda esto a cualquiera. te amo this brand
Adebunmi L.
Frankfort, KY
My husband loves using this after shave balm,it's affordable and effect.i'll recommend it
Maria Q.

brooklynn s.
Burnet, TX
mouisturizing shave balm and smells great too if you have very sensitive skin i would steer clear of this because of the fragrance
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Master Groomer Expert
This smells so good! I love when my husband wears it! It leaves his skin feeling so soft!!! Such a great product!!
Sara G.
Hawthorne, CA
My boyfriend uses this and he loves it! It is expensive but he loves it ! I will recommend this to anyone !
brooklynn s.
Burnet, TX
is it moisturizing or irritating
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
Would you recommend this?
Ailen C.
Temuco
Refreshes after it is incorporated?
Laura L.
Armenia Quindío
¿Que tal es este producto?
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
What does this smell like? Is there a similar after shave balm that is like this one available to purchase?