BY GUESS?

Guess by Guess women Eau de Parfum.This aromatic scent is a mixture of tangerine, green apple, dewy freesia, pink peony, delicate Muguet, peach, red fruit, cedar wood, amber, and musk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has a pretty smell, very high quality. But that's why I can't use it. I'm sensitive to a lot of perfumes and this is one them
Brittanie S.
Brittanie S.
Germantown, MD
I first brought this in high school but I haven't been able to find it since. it's a light crisp floral scent but not too flowery!
Ginger U.
Ginger U.
I love this perfume! I love the packaging. Besides the scent it's the main reason I purchased it. My name starts with a g and g is a nickname of mine and I had to have it. I love the scent. It has floral hints to me. It smells clean and fresh. It's like I've smelled it before but I don't remember but I get happy feelings and memories when I wear it!
Eris D.
Eris D.
England
I going to have GUESS That it is amazing and affordable
Dasha B.
Dasha B.
I used this perfume when I was in high school but can not remember whether it was this or gold, I just remember that I liked that it had a mild odor. which is the one that has a milder odor?