BY GUESS?

2.5 oz EDP Spray see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tawnya R.
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Guess brand in general. Mostly because they always have black and white polka dot and striped items! Since I purchase this brand so often with clothing and my purses, I figured I would try the perfume out. I love it! It has a gentle sweetness but with a nice musky undertone. Not overly sweet and girly but absolutely feminine.
Camie G.
Camie G.
Reseda, CA
Seriously love this scent. Sweet and light! I always have to restock on this fragnance. 30 dollar value and just amazing. runs out kinda fast but has a nice bottle. need to restock soon! the purple scent is the best!
Fabiola S.
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was pretty disappointed with this scent. Guess Gold was amazing and unfortunatelt discontinued. I have no clue why they kept this scent around. very unpleasant in my opinion
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Spring Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this a couple years ago at the Guess outlet store in Hawaii and I LOVE this product. It have a very pretty scent and the packaging is gorgeous. It was not too pricey. It lasts a long time. The only con about this product is the bottle tips over very easily because the base is pretty narrow.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Douglas , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Classic always! Great fresh smell but a little floral, I fell so feminine when I wear it, is a long lasting fragrance and don't loose the essential.
I recive a gift from my husband And i love it. This is always in my favorites and never will be boring for me. Even.
Litzy G.
Litzy G.
New Haven, CT
How long does the scent last?