BY GUESS?

• A b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z es bueno? 1 Answers
Julia M.
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
I absolutely love Guess products, but this by far is my favorite! The smell is unbelievable and it is just an awesome product! Who doesn't love Guess?? This product is a little bit expensive, but it does work well! It is well worth the money.
Jenn A.
Jenn A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells soooooo goood the smell doesnt give me a nasty smell thag after a while you get sick of it.. Price is ok i would by again makes my body nice and soft and good smell . It last long in body too love it
Socorro O.
Socorro O.
Manteca
This smells so great and makes my hair look shinny and make it soft I well keep buying it. It's worth the pay. It last me for a long time they need it in bigger size I recommend it to everyone.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
The smell is absolutely beautiful! Although the container isn't very big it doesn't take a lot of product to get the job done. I absolutely love this and will repurchase!
Ramatu T.
Ramatu T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the smell, guess perfumes smell nice but a bit off for me. But the wash is great tired it not a favorite cause it dries my skin but smells good.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Land o lakes, FL
This smells so good the quality of the product is awesome and the smell is also long lasting
Camila A.
Camila A.
Tecate , CA
A b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z es bueno?