Guess? Guess 1.7 oz. EDP Spray (Unboxed) Women uploaded by Alicia B.

BY GUESS?

• I wore this in high school!! Does it still smell as yummy...5 Answers
Savannah D.
Knoxville, TN
I bought this for my mom for Christmas and she says she loves it. She says it's simple and straightforward perfume for those people who don't know much about perfume. It's light and sweet with a bit of a rose but not overpowering. It's not sticky sweet like many body sprays. She would definitely recommend.
Geraldine C.
My fav go-to! Perfect for any occasion, the smell is so good and it last a lot! I buy it for the first time on amazon just for try it and see! Then, this became in my number one fragrance!
Ciara W.
This smells amazing and lasts all day! Also makes a great gift. Large size and very pretty packaging, especially for the price. I'm almost done with my second bottle! 🌷
Vanessa D.
Huntington Park, CA
This smell makes me remember of my younger days love the smell used to use it in my middle school in high school Years a lot so every time I use it now it makes me go back really like the smell would recommend it
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
Amazing perfume it has being my number one since I was 17 it last long has a sweet nice smell its it defiently for a tenage girl its not expensive i got lost of compliments and i will definetly recommend it
Marlene G.
BROOKLYN, NY
OMG! I cant say enough about this perfume!!
It has a beautiful rosey and semi sweet smell to it!
It's not over bearing just right!
I love that it lasts on me more than the average perfume would as well!
Rosie V.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg! this scent gets me so nostalgic. This was my holy grail perfume back in Highschool. I used to wear it everyday to school. I loved because it's not overbearing.
Zuleyma E.
Las Vegas, NV
This will always be one of my favorite perfumes. I used to wear this all the time in high school . The scent isn't overwhelming.
Ruby G.
Donna, TX
I loveeeee the smell of this perfume. I felled in love the first time i smelled it. It's a long lasting fragrance.
Jenna B.
Fort Bragg, NC
I have had this perfume for years and I absolutely love the smell. It is very strong so a little goes a long way.
Denisha D.
I wore this in high school!! Does it still smell as yummy as I remember?