BY GUESS?

Introduced in 2005, this Guess eau de parfum contains notes of tangerine, green apple, dewy freesia, pink peony, delicate muguet peach, red fruit, cedar wood amber and musk. This New women's perfume is available in a one-ounce spray. Design house: Guess Scent name: New Launch date: 2005 Gender: Women's Eau de parfum is available in a 1-oz spray Features a blend of tangerine, green apple, dewy freesia, pink peony, delicate muguet peach, red fruit, cedar wood amber and musk We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

• How does this perfume smell? is it sweet ? does it last a...4 Answers
Maria Zobel B.
This scent will never get old. I do still have one and I always find a way to get one like purchasing them from other countries or asking my relatives to get one for me if I can't find one in my local stores or malls. This perfume last all thru-out my day, it really fits my body chem. I also spray them on my hair, clothes even on my pants so I will smell really nice from head to toe.
Stella Marie M.
This perfume is one of those classic scents that I've added to my classic perfume stash. Although I love the smell of it, I do notice that I don't reach for it as often as I'd like but it's always still an option.
Michelle H.
Stratford, CT
I think this perfume is one of my favorite. Once you spray it on it smells so good and you feel like a woman. Every time I come in contact with a man he always ask what am I wearing.
Erika C.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom would always wear this perfume and I loved hugging her just so I could smell like her since I wasn't allowed to use her perfumes but this smells so freaken good I love it .
Vivian R.
Lancaster , CA
I got this for Christmas I kinda like it .. The only thing is that it won't stayed for that long I mean.. It's ok . I don't think I'd buy again tho
Noemi C.
Memphis, TN
Perfect light sweet scent. Mix of florals and vanilla. I keep it in stock for my fun flirty days. Nice sweet smell and not too over barring
Hope T.
Athens, AL
This stuff smells great. Not only that but its also not to expensive. I love perfume and have bought guess many times and always loved it!
Dawn E.
RINGGOLD, GA
I wasn't super crazy about the smell, but I received a lot of compliments while wearing it. It's a little strong for me at first.
Erika O.
Pomona, CA
This is one of my favorite perfumes!!!!' It smells so good! I've used this perfumes since I was in hight school!
Melody B.
N Lauderdale, FL
I really didn't like the perfume, it had a weird medicinal smell to it. Maybe it was me.
Merima B.
How does this perfume smell? is it sweet ? does it last a long time?