Guess Girl Gift Set uploaded by Kirsten S.Guess Girl Gift Set uploaded by Kirsten S.Guess Girl Gift Set uploaded by Kirsten S.

BY GUESS?

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Kirsten S.
Jonesboro, GA
I have bought this kit twice for $30 at TJ Maxx . I love it so much. It comes with body cream, shower gel, perfume, and a roller. the body cream is medium thick so a little goes a long way. the shower gel smells good but I don't use it bc I have sensitive skin. it's never broken me out but I'd rather be safe than broken out. the perfume is light but it lasts a very long time. I use the roller to refresh or if I forgot to put on a fragrance. I don't use it every day bc I want it to last but it can be used as an everyday perfume bc it's light. it's my favorite special fragrance.