Guess Girl Belle Eau de Toilette

by Guess?

Introducing another side of the Guess Girl- she's audacious, flirtacious and her charm is infectious! The true embodiment of joie de vivre. She lives with a carefree attitude and seeks out fun and adventure wherever she goes. Top notes: Pink champagne, Golden Delicious Apple, Mixed Berries. Middle notes: Pink Peony, Natural Jasmine Sambac, Violet. Dry Down: Australian Sandalwood, Musk, Vanilla.

Middle notes: Pink Peony, Natural Jasmine Sambac, Violet

Dry Down: Australian Sandalwood, Musk, Vanilla

Top notes: Pink champagne, Golden Delicious Apple, Mixed Berries

Mysterious and seductive, the Guess Girl Belle Eau de Toilette Spray for women is a floral-fruity fragrance with woody undertones. Introduced in 2013, the perfume is irresistible at the top with luscious and exotic scents of wild berries and Champagne. Delicate floral whiffs of Peony, Jasmine, and Violet lend feminine and flirtatious feel in the middle, while the base is creamy and comforting with notes of Vanilla, Musk, and Sandalwood. This Guess fragrance is perfect for the daring and confident woman who loves being in the limelight.

Guess Girl Belle Eau de Toilette iis this perfume has a flowerlike or fruity smell?
Hey i would like to review this product for my yt?
Que tipo de aroma tiene ?
Start your review of Guess Girl Belle Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Allie C.
Guess Girl Belle Eau de Toilette uploaded by Allie C.
My absolute favorite perfume ever! I wear this daily! Its a light and not overpowering perfume that can be worn really on any occasion. It has a floral powdery scent. I think that on me the scent does last for a while...at least 5 or 6 hours.....1 of these 3.4oz bottles will last me at least 6 months. I found this pefume on a magazine insert about 4 or 5 years ago.....fell in love! You can typically get a new bottle on eBay for $20 shipped to your door!
Tyri Z.
Columbia
Nice fresh scent, comes in a lovely bottle! In my opinion, it is overpriced but would def purchase the pink bottle instead!
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,255 reviews
I love this perfume because this perfume is not too strong are usually use perfume every day and I try to use them every day but a different smell to it this particular perfume it is so amazing
India I.
Durham, NC
This fragrance is so bomb.. it has a light refreshing scent with just a lil Sweetness on the side. I'm obsessed with this fragrance. It last all day and the smell stays the same even after you wash your clothes (depends on the laundry detergent)
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,006 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a lovely scent. I give it 3 stars because it doesn’t keep its smelling power. It’s also geared towards a younger crowd. It smells kind of floral like I’m not sure. I have gotten this cologne for my daughter’s and they like it. The price is somewhere in the middle range. I would recommend this for a teenager or a younger crowd. I do like it for myself too, but I prefer a sexy romantic scent.
Shakura M.
Springfield , MA
Lovely scent, last about 8 to 10 hours a day on your skin. Guess perfumes always smell good. You can't go wrong with this perfume and the bottle is beautiful.
Megan M.
My beloved, gorgeous mother used to have a smell which continually emanated from her although she rarely used any fragranced soap, shower gel, powder, or cologne. Her skin had a clean, fresh scent, something which made you want to get closer. She laughed at me and our entire family, as she didn't smell it herself, but it drew members of the family to her, and she was showered with kisses and hugs in part to capture the unforgettable aroma. It still remains a great part of her beauty after her passing. Clean's "Bare Skin" somehow captures the warm yet oh-so-delicate essence of a woman's particular smell, of just-washed skin after one's chemistry comes into play. It is a gentle, gorgeous scent, with notes of lotus blossom, fresh air accord, dewy petals, aquatic notes, blue woods, musks, amber wood, and vanilla. It lasts a long time but fades away with beautiful demurity. This would be a perfect choice for a woman who doesn't want to smell like cologne, just an "enhanced" version of herself, of her skin on a warm summer day when the sun has played upon it and she has been out among fresh flowers and plants. I receive too many compliments on this to count--I absolutely love it!
ella H.
This is not a regular perfume, it is a body mist. It is very light, cute bottle, fresh smell. It has a lot of volume. It is not really long lasting, but I guess that it is not meant to be. The guess girl perfume is much better. Price-wise - it is good, 60$. I would buy it again.
Hannelore G.
Sparta , MI
This scent is great! It’s perfect for the summer. I’ve repurchased this a few times.
 Neha M.
The smell of the perfume is decent, it's not the best I've smelled. It doesn't smell as ~natural~ as more expensive ones.