BY GUESS?

Introducing another side of the Guess Girl- she's audacious, flirtacious and her charm is infectious! The true embodiment of joie de vivre. She lives with a carefree attitude and seeks out fun and adventure wherever she goes. Top notes: Pink champagne, Golden Delicious Apple, Mixed Berries. Middle notes: Pink Peony, Natural Jasmine Sambac, Violet. Dry Down: Australian Sandalwood, Musk, Vanilla.

Middle notes: Pink Peony, Natural Jasmine Sambac, Violet

Dry Down: Australian Sandalwood, Musk, Vanilla

Top notes: Pink champagne, Golden Delicious Apple, Mixed Berries

Mysterious and seductive, the Guess Girl Belle Eau de Toilette Spray for women is a floral-fruity fragrance with woody undertones. Introduced in 2013, the perfume is irresistible at the top with luscious and exotic scents of wild berries and Champagne. Delicate floral whiffs of Peony, Jasmine, and Violet lend feminine and flirtatious feel in the middle, while the base is creamy and comforting with notes of Vanilla, Musk, and Sandalwood. This Guess fragrance is perfect for the daring and confident woman who loves being in the limelight.

Buy on Amazon
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Love the packaging it’s super gorgeous I really love the sent it’s a great value and the scent really lasts on my skin all day it’s a super fresh and floral and I really do enjoy this fragrance!
Megan M.
An Absolute Gorgeous, Sheer, Natural Scent. My beloved, gorgeous mother used to have a smell which continually emanated from her although she rarely used any fragranced soap, shower gel, powder, or cologne. Her skin had a clean, fresh scent, something which made you want to get closer. She laughed at me and our entire family, as she didn't smell it herself, but it drew members of the family to her, and she was showered with kisses and hugs in part to capture the unforgettable aroma. It still remains a great part of her beauty after her passing. Clean's "Bare Skin" somehow captures the warm yet oh-so-delicate essence of a woman's particular smell, of just-washed skin after one's chemistry comes into play. It is a gentle, gorgeous scent, with notes of lotus blossom, fresh air accord, dewy petals, aquatic notes, blue woods, musks, amber wood, and vanilla. It lasts a long time but fades away with beautiful demurity. This would be a perfect choice for a woman who doesn't want to smell like cologne, just an "enhanced" version of herself, of her skin on a warm summer day when the sun has played upon it and she has been out among fresh flowers and plants. I receive too many compliments on this to count--I absolutely love it!
Megan M.
Lisa  W.
Smells refreshing but fades quickly really not long lasting, the body cream last longer than this perfume. It has a blend of melon which I love, raspberry, bergamot and lily of course plus vanilla and some other great notes. Overall I'll just say it smells good but since it's EDT don't expect it to be long lasting..
Tyri Z.
Columbia
Nice fresh scent, comes in a lovely bottle! In my opinion, it is overpriced but would def purchase the pink bottle instead!
Ana T.
I am just in love of the scent of this perfume. Something that you can wear and everyone would ask what perfume are you using.
amanda d.
Tolleson, AZ
This fragrance is great! Got it as a birthday present and i love it. Plus its a cute bottle, and its purple :)
Nicole M.
Chilliwack, BC
I LOVE this fragrance! I use it almost daily and i am already on my third bottle. The price is on the lower end compared to alot of the designer fragrances so its a great deal! I would highly recommend to anyone! It is by far my favourite!!
Lisa M.
Grandfalls Windsor , NL
I absolutely LOVE this product so much, I use it almost every single day when I wash my hair! I will most definitely be repurposing as soon as I need more, the price is good for the quality! I highly recommend this ladies if you haven't already tried
ELISA FERNANDA S.
BRASIL
Amo esse perfume cheirinho doce otima fixação é o preço é otimo ja estou no segundo frasco adoro guess arrasando em seus perfumes
Patience G.
Beaverton, AL
Would this be to strong for a teen
I bet this fragrance smells amazing! Opinions?