BY GUESS?

Adds a Bit of Spice to the Casual Woman s Collection Recommended age: Mature 1 Scent strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Oriental spicy 5 Recommended use: Casual 4 Scent life: 6-10 hours Guess by Marciano is a perfume made by Guess that adds a bit of spice to the casual woman s perfume collection. Its intriguing combination of curacao orange, cardamom seed, jasmine, grapefruit, star fruit and vanilla is mixed with a number of other notes to create a fragrance that has been turning heads since 2008. No matter where it s worn, Guess by Marciano is the perfect fragrance for the laid-back woman who still likes to be noticed. see more...

Buy on Target*
Alexandra P.
Wyoming , MI
This pufume is great if you love an amber type of scent. It definitely makes a statement, as it is pretty strong. But unfortunately is not a scent for me, it's a bit overbearing for me. It last, and just need a light spray.
I really like the smell, because it don't have a floral scent because I do not like flowers, highly recommend it as the smell stays all day
Wendy B.
Terre Haute, IN
My mother wore this when I was young, I love the smell if it, it always reminds me of her :)
Sandra M.
Got this as a gift and love it it smells great and the smell lasts along time
Diana M.
Surrey, ['', 'BC', '']
I'm in love with this perfume! Its perfect, very sensual. The price was amazing!! & I get more compliments every time I wear it