BY GUESS?

Launched in 2006 as a floral fruit. This fragrance has notes of berries along with apricot, then seduces with blueberry, nectarine and a juicy peach. The base caresses with the sensuous notes of musk and vanilla. Recommended for evening wear. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Elizabeth S.
I got this perfume for my birthday 5 years ago and I still have it more than half ways full not because I don't like it but because I love it. Honestly I only wear it on specially occasions because its to good to just use it up quick. I have gotten so many compliments with it as well. The fragrance is so rich and elegant. It is a bit strong so all you need is to spray it once and the scent last all day so there is no need for more. It is the reason why i still have so much of it. It is by far the best gift I have received!
jessica v.
Dallas, TX
I have used this Eau De Parfum for 3 years, I like it for every single day but i would like the smell last a little bit more.
Yo he usado esta Agua de Perfume por 3 años, me gusta para el día a día, pero me gustaría que el olor durara un poquito más.
Analexis C.
I have this perfume, and it is such a beautiful scent. It is like nothing I have in my collection, and in a great way. It is definitely for a night out, and not for the every day use. I would say it a sweet, mature scent. I personally love it.
Jennifer F.
Fort Morgan , CO
I got this perfume for my last birthday &' i loved the packaging but the smell was too strong , I'd probably try wearing it again but for a club or party .
Giana K.
North Canton, OH
This product has the best scent in the world. It last long and is very good for a night out or just going to work or school. I definitely recommend it
!
Sammie A.
Kissimmee, FL
Great sweet smell and can last a lot longer than most perfumes. It's always with me and I have gotten a few compliments from it.
Marlene H.
Me gusta su aroma, para el uso diario esta genial, a mis hijas adolescentes, también les gusta mucho y tiene una buena duración
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Best! best smell E V E R i so love it how it smells its nice for a party a get together trust me i feel sexy in it!
Sheareliz M.
Such a bold scent! I absolutely fell in love with it. And it wears for hours. Definitely will purchase again
Kristen S.
Brownsburg, IN
One of my favorite perfumes. Perfect for summer! It’s very light and feminine in my opinion.
Lauren L.
Federal Way, WA
What type of smell is this fragrance soft musky floral or all of the above?
Giana K.
North Canton, OH
How long does the scent last?????????
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Have you guys given or received this perfume ?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Does this have a soft sweet smell or not
Cristal M.
Me gustaría conocer mas a fondo sobre este perfume. Su olor es agradable? Su duración? Fue un regalo y aun no lo he usado jaja