GUESS Dare Eau De Toilette, 3.4 Oz. uploaded by Tabinda K.GUESS Dare Eau De Toilette, 3.4 Oz. uploaded by Jessica D.

BY GUESS?

Launched by the design house of Guess in 2014. This floral woody fragrance has a blend of kumquat, lemon blossom, pear blossom, cactus blossom, wild rose, jasmine, coconut accords, blond wood, and musk. Youthful and fresh, this fragrance is evocative of warm, breezy summer evenings. With the bright fruit and floral scents at the high and middle notes of this fragrance, the bottom notes encompass the woods, creating an alluringly earthy base. Ideal for casual and date night wear, this eau de toilette inspires confidence and brings out your playful side. Design house: Guess Scent name: Guess Dare Launch date: 2014 Available in a 3.4-ounce eau de toilette spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of kumquat, lemon blossom, pear blossom, cactus blossom, wild rose, jasmine, coconut accords, blond wood, and musk We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Michelle V.
New York
This is my ride or die perfume!!! I am on my THIRD bottle of this stuff. It's so good, my sister tries to steal it from me every time I travel to visit her LOL. I picked this up at the GUESS store in NYC on 5th Avenue, after browsing around and trying out their scents. In general, I'm pretty sensitive to smells, so most perfumes are too strong for my liking. This one is not. It's perfect for everyday wear and gives off a nice subtle scent that just makes you feel so beautiful and glamorous. Also, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg like most other scents. I think it cost about $40, and was worth every penny!!
Diana S.
fort worth
I first got a rollerball to test it and OMG!!! It’s so delicious it’s so sexy and it smells so good!!! You can’t go wrong with this perfume you HAVE to get it!!!
Tiki C.
El paso, TX
I love this perfume more than any other I have used it is so subtle and beautiful I honestly do recommend it it's amazing
Rubie-Leigh C.
London, UK
This is my absolute favourite perfume ever. If you love perfumes that smell of freshness and flowers, then I would definitely recommend this. The packaging looks fabulous and it has a nice weight to it. Guess Dare Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz
Andreea F.
It smells so good, something like fruits and wood. But i have a single problem with this product: the smell doesn't persist
Jessica D.
Panama
Me encanta este perfume, su aroma es perfecto, dura todo el día. el envase es precioso. de mis preferidos
Tabinda K.
A nice woody-floral fragrance, best to be worn in day time. Currently I am using it almost everyday for work. Good value if money
Diana S.