Guess Dare Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz uploaded by Sara A.Guess Dare Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz uploaded by mayssa h.Guess Dare Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz uploaded by Gina S.

BY GUESS?

Guess Dare Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
1,001 reviews
One of my favorite scents! Found this at meijer for a pretty good price and this bottle is gorgeous! Definitely a more feminine scent that’s not very musky or “spicy” at all. Doesn’t change the scent when I put it on (I noticed some perfumes can smell different once mixing with your natural scent, but not this one!)
Jennifer F.
South Jordan, UT
I just walked by a girl today who was wearing this scent... I didn't know what it was... but the scent caught my attention... and I couldn't help but to ask!!!! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!! I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE... I can see this being a newbie... possible holy grail scent ... or even a staple in my life!!! But I need to go get me a bottle, so I can try it on myself!!! Absolutely adoreing💕💕.
Gabriela M.
Not only does this perfume have a beautiful design but the scent is PERFECT! Just the right amount of "flowery" and classy, not too overbearing nor too light. I get complemented a lot when I wear this one for work! :)
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Omg this scent is absolutely amazing it smells fruity and so so good it is similar to escada fragrance to give an idea i love this they sale it at walgreens right now for $25 and im thinking of going back to buy it because it just smells that good it reminds me of mangos or something tropical fruity it lasts too
Indiana W.
Hallandale Beach, FL
Love this sent, I got this in a gift set. It's a very green sent. This perfume I purchase twice. I use the hand lotion daily. It carry and refreshes the scent throughout the day. I would highly recommend this fragrance.
Janelle A.
Highland, MI
I'm very picky about my perfume scents but have always been a sucker for Guess perfume. This was no let down for me. It's a different smell than most perfumes but smells amazing and lasts all day. Would definitely recommend to others!
Courtney S.
TEMPLE, TX
Good job Guess, this bottle is very sophisticated looking and elegant for the every day women. Not the pink or the purple so great design. The smell is perfect for spring and everyday.
Summer L.
Tomball, TX
This is a pretty good perfume I got it as a gift one year from a family member and it's a really girly scent I don't wear it all the time but to formal events I do
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Wow! Esta fragancia realmente enamora y seduce. Sus notas son florales y dulces. Para el uso diario es fantástica ya que es aroma fresco que no chocara pero tampoco pasara desapercibido 👌🏻
Delia K.
I love how gorgeous this bottle is and when I purchase perfumes they sit pretty in my dressing area on a nice tray and I love the different bottles and styles and this one is always one people ask about they are drawn in by the gorgeous bottle and so was I. I smelt it and was hooked since then. It is a beautiful timeless scent that won't get tiring or old and can be worn everyday with jeans while running errands or dressed up scent for date night or movies or out with your girlfriends for a fun time.
Andrea S.
Where can i buy it
Claudiia M.
Bogotá
Mina H.
How long does this Perfume last after spraying?

Amazon