GUESS by Marciano Women's Eau de Parfum

by Guess?

Be the sparkling gem at every party with Guess Marciano, a dazzling women’s fragrance . This delectable perfume blends citrus, floral and spicy accords for a rich and rejuvenating aroma you’ll feel confident wearing on your skin all throughout the night. Top notes of exotic star fruit, Curacao orange liquor, aromatic cardamom and citrus grapefruit opens the scent with a powerful and zesty atmosphere that leaves you feeling energized and alert. Meanwhile, heart notes of sweet honeysuckle, night-blooming jasmine and pink peony infiltrate the scent with their decadent floral bouquet. Finally, base notes of creamy vanilla, sensual musk and myriad woody notes balance the intensity with their neutral auras for an altogether spellbinding fragrance.

I havé look I would like to try this product I love this brand lové lové lové
Cuándo llegara ese producto a otros países?
how this smell? it's good for a 19 years old?
Start your review of GUESS by Marciano Women's Eau de Parfum!
Product Highlights
“this perfume smells amazing.” in reviews
“IT LAST ALL DAY FOR ME,NO NEED TO RETOUCH,WARM,NOT MUSKY.SWEET NOT FRUITY.I SMELL EXPENSIVE WEARING THIS.I CANT REALLY DESCRIBE THE NOTES BUT ITS VERY NICE” in reviews
Miami Lakes, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This has become one of my favorites I think it is a perfume for any season and any time of the day I do not care to wear it for an event that to run errands in the supermarket it is easy to use it because it belongs to the olfactory family Floral - Fruit is fresh and simply delicious, it has excellent fixation and another point that I consider important is that it has a very affordable price, there is no excuse for not treating it
It is my favorite to use daily. Its notes are floral sweet with a little amber, it is really exquisite. Its fragrance lasts a long time and makes you feel like a goddess. Finally I swear that someone will always ask what perfume you wear
This is my absolute favorite guess perfume I wear it often cant compare to alternatives it's amazing my favorite if it goes I would be sad doesnt need improvement I love it yes I repeat buy a few bottles just not to run out yes I recommend it to others I love it
GUESS by Marciano Women's Eau de Parfum uploaded by Melissa G.
Me encanta este perfume, tiene un aroma suave y delicado... me gusta buscarlo para occasioned especiales... lo recomiendo GUESS by Marciano Women's Eau de Parfum
clinton
I always wear this perfume and my colleagues always know when I’m around because of the great scent. The scent lasts long so only one spray and you are good for the whole day!
Wylie, TX
This fragrance has some deep notes to it. It is not a very pricey perfume so you definitely get a great product for the price. I can wear this both day and night but I typically prefer evening wear as the notes lop more then. This is more of a sultry seduction fragrance.
Riverside
GUESS by Marciano Women's Eau de Parfum uploaded by Diana W.
This perfume has a wonderful mell of citrus, floral, spicy blends it makes it really standout and last all day. The compliments are overwhelming when I wear this perfume. It's in a beautiful bottle with pretty packaging. The price is very reasonable.
Oh this perfume takes me back! This was my very first "big girl" perfume I purchased in high school. It was on a school trip, and I felt so crazy spending that much on a perfume, but I loved it so. Something about a scent that just takes you back!
Tucson, AZ
I like this perfume. My absolute favorite perfume is Guess Gold, but it has sadly been discontinued. I tried this scent in hopes of finding a similar scent, and although it smells nothing like guess gold, i still love it. Its got a deep, warm scent.
Webster, TX
One that I do anything if they would bring this one back. Been discontinued for years but this one was the one that made me fall in love eau de parfums. I love a strong scent that last all day and this was perfect and I dearly miss it.