BY GUESS?

Be the sparkling gem at every party with Guess Marciano, a dazzling women’s fragrance . This delectable perfume blends citrus, floral and spicy accords for a rich and rejuvenating aroma you’ll feel confident wearing on your skin all throughout the night. Top notes of exotic star fruit, Curacao orange liquor, aromatic cardamom and citrus grapefruit opens the scent with a powerful and zesty atmosphere that leaves you feeling energized and alert. Meanwhile, heart notes of sweet honeysuckle, night-blooming jasmine and pink peony infiltrate the scent with their decadent floral bouquet. Finally, base notes of creamy vanilla, sensual musk and myriad woody notes balance the intensity with their neutral auras for an altogether spellbinding fragrance.

Buy on Amazon
  • "this perfume smells amazing." in 1 review
  • "IT LAST ALL DAY FOR ME,NO NEED TO RETOUCH,WARM,NOT MUSKY.SWEET NOT FRUITY.I SMELL EXPENSIVE WEARING THIS.I CANT REALLY DESCRIBE THE NOTES BUT ITS VERY NICE" in 1 review
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
I like this perfume. My absolute favorite perfume is Guess Gold, but it has sadly been discontinued. I tried this scent in hopes of finding a similar scent, and although it smells nothing like guess gold, i still love it. Its got a deep, warm scent.
Maria L.
Orlando, FL
I'm in love with this fragrance, it's not only cheap but the smell is wonderful, everywhere I go the people is always asking me which fragrance am I using lol, it last literally the whole day, and the design look fancy tho lol
Jannely S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This perfume has been through out since middle school. It smells better than the other guess fancier and more fresh. Pretty bottle colored gold and tall. Ive used this perfume many years and recommend to first time users. I will definitely buy it again!
Sarah J.
Statesboro, GA
The perfume is to die for. It isn't to sweet or too fake either. It is something that can last all day. The bottle is the best size and can be thrown in your purse very easily. This is going to be my go to perfume for good!
Mary L.
This perfume has a pleasant fragrance somewhat soft drops well the smell because it is not like other perfumes that its smell is so strong that produce allergy is very durable is great
Tiffanyy J.
China Grove, NC
I enjoy this perfume very much. I have purchased mine at Target and it was quite pricy but i love it and the bottle and packaging it comes in. This perfume would be amazing for a lady friend you have.
monica c.

Honestly I was not used but I was sent to a restaurant and I got a very rich smell that really made it inevitable I did not ask the girl what the smell was and when she told me it was this I really like it is a very rich smell that Caring leaves you with doubt (for those who do not know it)
Romina M.
My favorite fragance ever! I really love the smell of this it is not so strong and is long lasting I apply it at mornings and when I came home at night it's there! I really recommend this if you are into sweet parfums. I would buy it again and again.
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO
A friend of mine got this as a gift from her boyfriend and she didn't like it, but I loved it. It's hard to explain. It's a strong scent, but a good one. It's woody and musky wish some citrus in there. Overall it is a great scent.
Alexandra P.
Wyoming , MI
This pufume is great if you love an amber type of scent. It definitely makes a statement, as it is pretty strong. But unfortunately is not a scent for me, it's a bit overbearing for me. It last, and just need a light spray.
Yasmin S.
Aveiro Portugal
I havé look I would like to try this product I love this brand lové lové lové
Angelina a.
CuĂĄndo llegara ese producto a otros paĂ­ses?
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Is this item have a nice scent and how much
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
What does this smell like???
sonia b.
Orlando, FL
At which stores can I find product?