GUESS by Marciano Men's Eau de Toilette uploaded by Nour S.GUESS by Marciano Men's Eau de Toilette uploaded by Pamela P.

BY GUESS?

GUESS is all about a sexy, young, adventurous attitudethat combines the free spirited playfulness of California with the sophistication and glamour of the Mediterranean.

GUESS by Marciano for Men is a casual fragrance for men who appreciate a sophisticated scent that adds a fresh unexpected twist to their traditional masculine persona. This is an authentic fragrance for the modern man.

Perfect for everyday use, GUESS by Marciano for Men is discreet enough for the office yet sensual enough for dancing in the dark.

The fragrance begins with a top note of ginger mandarin and iced tonic freshness, along with star fruit and fresh sage. This is heightened with the spice of freshly crushed black pepper and base notes of soft leather, amber and musk.

The shiny bronze glass bottle is adorned with a golden plaque with name of the fragrance.

Buy on Amazon
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
My now husband wore this the first time we ever went out. It had me mesmerized! It smells so nice. It's not a strong scent that makes you want to gag but strong enough to smell when youre close together. He still wears this every once in a while and it always brings me back to that first day.
Sara T.
Ny husband received this as a gift from his mother on his birthday, and he loved it. my husband is very big on cologne and has the ultimate collection of diferent colognes and this one falls under one of his top favorites.
victoria q.
Sacramento, CA
It has a light and easy going aroma. It is not too strong to cause a person to sneeze and this is important because I have allergy problems. Even though it's not overpowering, the masculine scent is still there subtly.
jutselys u.
amo este perfume es lo mejor me encanta su aroma huele demasiado bien y el olor dura muchísimo tiempo de verdad lo amor y lo recomiendo muchísimo a todas los hombres
Trina S.
Nice scent with oriental smells, last all day, made for a man but preferred by women. The wonderful smell of grapefruit and cardamom with musky base notes of powdery vanilla, sweet jasmine and peony.
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
I love Guess perfume! It always has a nice calming floral scent to it and the carrying case decorations are original too! My boyfriend smells good in this scent ;)
Kimberly G.
Guess by Marciano is a good fragrance..the only thing is that the smell won't last for a very long time..but the smell is pretty good..and the price is awesome
Aisha S.
San Diego, CA
Very nice, smells good and has a soft touch to the nose, I personally bought it for my brother, he loved it, now it's basically the only thing he wears.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
This cologne smells really good, but I have to say it is a bit pricey. My husband chose another cloud over this cologne because of the price.
Dominique R.
My fiancé loves this product! He swears by it! We both would rank it more than 5 stars if possible! Definitely would recommend! Smells great!
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Do you like the scent?
Kassandra L.
binghamton, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
How harsh is this spray cause even though I don't like them my boyfriend looking for a new spray
Lauren D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
How does this smell?
Marisela O.
What are other woman's opinions on this cologne? My husband likes it but I just want to know if it's worth to keep buying.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
HOW DOES THE GUESS MARCIANO SPRAY FOR MEN SMELL AND DO IT LAST LONG?