BY GUESS?

Buy Guess Marciano Women's Perfumes - Guess for women is a sensual and sexy fragrance. It has been discontinued since 1990 and has become very hard-to-find. Be noticed, be different. You will have them guessing see more...

Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
Guess perfume is a little pricey, and I feel like there are several similar products on the market that are at a lower price point. I like the scent because it is feminine without being overly sweet.
Kimberly M.
First I wanna say I wasn't all for the brand name at first then I still offered to give it a try and I'm very glad I did let's just say.
natasha c.
Sumter, SC
i would love to try this product to see how it smell and to make it my next go to fragrance when i'm on the go.
Noemi G.
I would like to try it. They have spoken very highly of her. It has very good fixer, besides I like the brand
Eu achei muito bom cheiro e uma delicia eu super recomendo comprar porque realmente e bom
Jordan H.
Gadsden, AL
Absolutely love this scent ! Not too strong and definitely fresh smelling !
Ria Elle K.
The packaging of this perfume looks really bomb and I would love to try it out. Guess have always been a Fav brand of mine and perfumes is something the excel at making.
Alejandra E.
CDMX
Estuve leyendo sobre este perfume y tiene muchas recomendaciones, dónde se puede conseguir?
Autumn S.
Does the smell stay with you for a long period of time?