GUESS 1981 For Women Eau de Toilette

by Guess?

The sophisticated scent of 1981 lures elegance and grace, leaving behind a gentle woody finish. The crisp and clean top notes trickle down through fruity florals, laying to rest on a bed of musk and cedar wood for a strong and alluring aroma.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GUESS 1981 For Women Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Sana K.
GUESS 1981 For Women Eau de Toilette uploaded by Sana K.
Love how beautiful and feminine the packaging is as well as the scent. The top notes in this perfume red currant, mandarin and pear. It smells great, a bit strong but 4 stars is because the scent doesn’t last long
Noemi A.
Purchased at: Macy's
GUESS 1981 FOR WOMEN PERFUME Guess Perfume is one of my favorite Perfumes has an amazing clean fresh cent I will always buy this product.
Kimberly S.
Like most Guess perfume/cologne, this is another fresh classic scent. It's available for both men and women. This one has a clean, fresh, lightly floral scent that would be perfect for the warmer months- light, fresh, clean, not overwhelming.
Arlev S.
Union, NJ
Just a couple of sprays of this perfume and it will last you for the whole day! The fragrance is very clean-smelling. Perfect for the summer! It's not too overpowering, unlike other perfumes that make you nauseous. Got this as a gift, but would definitely purchase for the right price!
Mariana G.
Edinburg, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Uno de los mejores aromas de esta marca, agarre muestras en la tienda y me gusto mucho.
Amanda R.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
Super pretty scent. Lasts on me all night out and smells so good. It’s a light scent so not for people who want a strong smell and has lasted me almost a year
Brook C.
Benton, IL
Purchased at: Bealls Florida
Bought this because it was on sale and fell in love! Not to overpowering, just enough. Not heavy, but not too light of a scent. Great for everyday wear.
Katerin L.
rhode island
Love this perfume because the smell is so soft I really hate strong smells because I am a little bit alérgica to some smells so that why I love it
Beth P.
Athens, GA
This fragrance is captivating and definitely turns heads when I wear it. Not overwhelming but just right, even if you layer with the lotion and body mist. The price is extremely reasonable for the size and it’s suitable for older women. It’s great for day or night and long lasting.
reenie P.
Lancaster, PA
This brings me right back to the 80s with an updated scent of florals and musks. I've bought it for many frien and they are loving it! I couldn't love it more!

Looking for your answer?