Guess 1981 For Men Eau de Toilette

by Guess?

Introducing 1981, a scent that perfectly captures California vibes, grounded in woodsy aromas of cedarwood and grey amber, with refreshing green notes of violet leaves and Italian bergamot. It's sophisticated and confident, ideal for wherever today's adventure takes you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guess 1981 For Men Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Moreno valley
Guess 1981 For Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by Jaime A.
This is a good cologne. It smells pretty good. I only use one to two squirts of it and it will last me all day long. It is a bit strong so i recommend only doing one to two squirts. It is a nice size bottle so it lasts me forever. I would buy it again. Recommended!
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
1,346 reviews
Guess 1981 For Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by marie A.
My fiance got this as a Christmas present from his family. I think it smells pretty good. It is a little strong smelling. The scent last forever. Smells very manly and woody. It is a very good sized bottle. I do recommend it but i probably wouldn't buy it for him.
Rocky Mount
Didn't think it was gonna be a good one but not was I surprised when I dabbed my wrist long lasting and clean
This is soft perfume and it's super long lasting when I spray it at morning I can until night smell it for me l like it for summer and winter
Hi: My name is Hassania I'm from Morocco (Agadir) I have over 1000 Instagram followers and over 500 followers on Facebook and Snape Chat as well. Every hour more than 10 people a day followers, I can promote this product to you more throughout my country, because I love it so much, so I ask the company to accept a review of this product on my sites, and I can help you promote your products by advertising, persuading and encouraging people to buy the product From my website

Looking for your answer?