BY GUESS?

• Guess or Zara for shopping?8 Answers
  • Do you guys feel this is a great brand? 26 Answers
  • What's your favorite thing to buy from GUESS? My are the...4 Answers
Guess
  • "I love guess, they have great quality clothing and a variety of different styles.. pricey, so I always shop at their outlet!" in 18 reviews
  • "I have one of their bags and I really like its lot, it's really good quality and it's really easy to match with a lot of different clothing." in 17 reviews
  • "Their jeans fit me better than any other ones I've ever worn so I will gladly pay extra for a pair that fits right and lasts for a long time." in 7 reviews
  • "I can remember when I was in high school all I wore were Guess anything, that was my favorite brand of clothes and still is, I buy my children guess too" in 6 reviews
  • "Love their apperal the jeans fit me like a glove the prices are good as well shirts are comfortable as well everyone should have one in their wardrobe" in 6 reviews
Samantha T.
San Diego, CA
Best customer service ever. Any time I’d pull something off the rack, a sales associate would ask me if they could take it to a dressing room in one minute or less. They notice the styles that I’m grabbing and make suggestions. They always get you a pair of heels to try the clothes on with, and let me tell you, it makes me buy a whole lot more than I️ would have. The sales associate in the dressing room is helpful and friendly. I️ love this store, and it may even be due to the service over the clothes (although I️ love the clothes).
Melissa A.
san antonio
They have cute clothes but I think it’s unnecessarily expensive for what it is. I mean now, i can’t imaging paying $100+ for a pair of jeans that aren’t even name brand like Rock Revival or 7 FAM. I’ve bought a few dresses and shirts from here and they are really cute but the shoulders also run very big. This is the ONLY store I’ve ever had problems with it being that way. I’ve had to get the dresses altered so that the shoulders weren’t so loose.
Cute clothes, but ultimately not worth the price.
Laurel B.
Boston
You can always count on the clothing of the Guess brand to be high quality and incredibly sexy. Their skinny black “shape up” jeans are some of my absolute favorites, and they have held up with years of daily wear. They also create the perfect shape for girls with not a whole lot going on in the rear, which is something I definitely appreciate. I’ve also purchased several tops by Guess, and I am consistently pleased with the durability and attention to detail. One of my favorite brands.
Aline A.
Got amazing deals at Guess for my children this week, great variety, prices and shipped so fast! Everything looks great and my daughter was adorable for her 4th birthday pics! It was my first time purchasing at their website and everything went smoothly. Will definitely buy here again! Guess
Seanna H.
Renton, WA
I've never shopped at a store in person. Or even shopped there myself. One of my uncles loves buying bags for some reason, but obviously won't use himself, so I get gifted them along with other females in my family. Guess is one of them from time to time and all the purses seemed decent, but this post is really about the watch my BF got me for my bday. I LOVE this watch. I have a thick wrist, which for select watches won't let me wear them, but I haven't had the problem with Guess ones.

So pretty also and withstands some water from time to time when I forgot i was wearing it... Oops🤷🏼‍♀️
Oona S.
Phoenix
I bought my favorite pair of beige and gold wedge sandals from Guess. They are so pretty on my feet and durable enough to walk around in all day. They are also more comfortable than any other wedge I’ve owned. I love wearing them because they take a simple shorts and t-shirt outfit and make it look stylish and cute.
Bonita S.
Parkville
Fashionista Expert Level 1
They closed the one closest to me a few years ago and I don’t know why. Guess always had sales and ways to say money on items. I’ve gotten shoes and clothes and they were all very good quality. I’d say they are worth giving a chance especially if there’s a sale going on.
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I've started shopping at GUESS in 2012 and I still love going there. I mostly buy Jeans and t-shirts at this store. I can still find there good quality jeans and other clothing, but I have noticed in past couple years their quality began to decline...
Lea N.
New York, New York
I used to work for Guess and I loved them! I actually got my birthday dress from them (well actually from Marciano but they carry their pieces). I’m not much of a fan anymore because their pieces are sometimes too loud or for a younger crowd (even though I’m 22 it looks more suitable for teenagers!) they definitely changed their style so I’m more of a fan of their original guess pieces.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have loved guess for many many years. Their jeans are absolute perfection on my body! The quality is always superb. I’ve never had a customer service issue. They may be a bit pricey for some people, but I value quality and they certainly have it!
Victoria L.
Do you guys feel this is a great brand?
Lisa  W.
How often do you shop at guess?
Marianne G.
Doral, FL
How great are The sales in The store?
Ronja N.
Is their jewelry really worth the prize?
Heidy M.
Haines City, FL, FL
What's your favorite artificial of clothing Guess makes?