BY GUERRERO #5 in Tortillas

Guerrero white corn 16oz 18ct 6" tortillas see more...

• Ok, this may seem a bit weird to ask here but it does inv...2 Answers
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Corn Tortillas 31.5 oz; 1 lb 15.5 oz; 893 g more...
Always use this for my enchilada casserole as well as tacos. Great taste and great price, the only problem is sometimes they're cut down the tortilla but I think it's from the Walmart workers, no points taken from the tortilla though :)
Luna B.
These taste like styrofoam and they fall apart when you fry them. They come apart in layers and it's really annoying. I would suggest using another brand. Although I love their tortillas.
Angela G.
Portland, OR
Yup, I buy this exact product all the time at Winco's. I love Mexican food, and I prepare a lot of dishes with tortilla's. The kids actually eat tortillas on the side with chicken, or pork too.
Yulissa R.
The only way i like this tortillas are by making me some enchiladas jaja best tortillaz for enchiladas also to make some hard tacos lol best tortillas out there
Angelita G.
Orange Cove
Review for: Other more...
These are the only corn tortillas I buy for my little family and they always have to be the red one. I don't like the yellow one, to me they don't cook right.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Corn Tortillas 31.5 oz; 1 lb 15.5 oz; 893 g more...
We love to use these tortillas to make at home tacos. They are the perfect size and are really soft. And very inexpensive. These are my family's go to.
Sam G.
The best (non homemade) corn tortillas out there! These are super super good! Perfect for tacos, enchiladas and for making tostadas and chips!
Candice T.
Long Beach, CA
We use these tortillas for taco night in our house. We lightly fry them and they are delicious!!! We always end up going for 2nds and 3rds.
Alexis S.
Lexington, NC
When my family and I make tacos these are the tortillas that we always buy. They hold up well, and they don’t taste starchy like some do.
judith h.
This are the best brand tortillas. So soft and dont break easy. Good to try with tacos or anything.they have great tase and are healthy.
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
Ok, this may seem a bit weird to ask here but it does involve corn tortillas. Ok I have tried numerous times to make taquitos at home using corn tortillas and have failed every time. I've heated them up prior to rolling and followed very rule with corn tortillas and yet every time they crack and break. What am I doing wrong?!

Target