Guerrero® Tortillas de Harina Caseras Fajita Flour Tortillas 22.5 oz. Bag uploaded by Gissel Q.Guerrero® Tortillas de Harina Caseras Fajita Flour Tortillas 22.5 oz. Bag uploaded by lupe b.

BY GUERRERO #87 in Bread

Guerrero® Flour Tortilla Caseras are thick, soft and flexible because they're made with love from a special recipe passed down from generation to generation. Their authentic, homemade taste is perfect for your favorite recipes like fajitas and tacos. No matter how you enjoy them, their taste, texture and aroma will always remind you of a little piece of Mexico. see more...

Buy on Target
Gissel Q.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
I love these tortillas. I also really enjoy the corn ones. Whenever I buy tortillas this is the brand I go to and I don't choose any other one. I can get these at most stores and they are so delicious to eat with your food 😻👍🏼 Has a fantastic flavor to it !
Randi T.
Randi T.
Purvis, MS
These are the best tortillas. They stay fresh and always taste wonderful. We use them in all sorts of things and my son just loves them with a slice of cheese for a "roll up". Highly recommend this brand.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
West New York, NJ
Honestly I picked these up by mistake one day and ended up loving them. These are now the only tortilla I buy for taco nights with my family ! Definitely a must try
lupe b.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
These tortillas are GREAT!! I prefer these over the other Guerrero flour tortillas, because they are thicker, yet soft. Perfect for tacos, enchiladas, chimichangas, mini burritos, tostada bowls, the possibilities are endless. They are a must have in our home, this is one item that goes into my cart every time I go grocery shopping