GroceryBakeryGuerrero
Fresqui-Ricas Ready to Cook Soft Taco Flour Tortillas

Guerrero Fresqui-Ricas Ready to Cook Soft Taco Flour Tortillas

by Guerrero

Guerrero Fresqui-Ricas Ready to Cook Soft Taco Flour Tortillas make it easy to get the taste of traditional homemade tortillas without all the work. Simply warm our tortillas in a hot skillet, and they’re ready to serve in only 90 seconds. We use high quality ingredients and time-tested cooking methods to make our tortillas, so they’re kosher and don’t contain lard, trans fat, or cholesterol. We recommend coating our tortillas with butter, cinnamon, and sugar for a sweet batch of bueñelos. Includes one 10 ct package of Guerrero Fresqui-Ricas Ready to Cook Soft Taco Flour Tortillas.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guerrero Fresqui-Ricas Ready to Cook Soft Taco Flour Tortillas!
Grace B.
Emily, MN
Guerrero Fresqui-Ricas Ready to Cook Soft Taco Flour Tortillas uploaded by Grace B.
These are so yummy!! They taste super fresh, like when you buy fresh tortillas in Mexico! It takes 90 seconds on the stovetop and they’re done, simple and easy! These level up tacos, quesadillas, and burritos in an instant!
Alma S.
Laredo, TX
No bad but no tasty… the tortilla didn’t have any flavor at all. Ay least they are cheap
abigail H.
I love to use these when i make quesadillas for my daughter and i for lunch. they are delicious and not too thick to be too chewy. i just throw them on a hot cast iron pan them flip them and watch them puff up. its like making them homemade except that you aren't!
Adriana M.
Arlington, TX
Love these ! They are easy, low-medium heat setting and watch them puff up. Soft and yummy. Can’t be without tortillas in our house
Janet G.
Edinburg, TX
Yum! I always buy this brand because it has the traditional flavor without all the work of rolling the tortillas out.
Bethany H.
These flour tortillas are much better than shelf-stable tortillas and worth the added step.
Gabby B.
Dallas, TX
This brand & La Abuela’s, are the only tortillas we buy at my house & my parents house! They taste so much better than basic, ready to go tortillas. These come in “raw” dough form. Just pop them on a hot skillet for a few moments on each side. You will never buy mission tortillas again!! Guerrero Fresqui-Ricas Ready to Cook Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
Perla L.
These are great for making buñuelos. Every year for Christmas we buy these fry them up in oil and add a mixture of cinnamon and sugar
Luna L.
Jarrell, TX
I have repurchased these over and over again. They are so good!! I feel like a lot of store bought flour tortillas have a doughy texture but not these. They're light and still have great flavor. Buy these and you won't regret it I promise. Love them!
Alix G.
I love this brand because they have so many good tortillas! But hands down this is my favorite it's so easy to make and it tastes so good! I have nothing negative to say about this product! Would highly recommend! Best tortillas out there

Looking for your answer?