Guerlain Terracotta Ultra Effect Bronzing Powder, Shine Shimmer, 0.35 Ounce

Guerlain Terracotta Ultra Effect Bronzing Powder, Shine Shimmer, 0.35 Ounce

anyone know if a good dupe for this bronzer?
Start your review of Guerlain Terracotta Ultra Effect Bronzing Powder, Shine Shimmer, 0.35 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
6 months agoSouthport , CT
Love the shimmer! It is pricey but worth it. Long lasting, natural looking and shimmery!!!! Perfect for sun kissed skin effect! Great quality, nice packaging. Doesn’t dry out my cheek bones skin (I do have very sensitive skin)
a year agoOld Hickory, TN
This shimmer bronzer powder is amazing! It give you that perfect summer bronze look with a glow to your skin! Love this so much! Recommend this to everyone!
a year agobronx
Case is gorgeous - says refillable but have never seen refills. Absolutely will not break. Colour is fantastic. Easy to apply!
a year agoNewark
This product is good to use ,plus it's nice and smooth when I apply it on my face, I'll keep using this bronzing powder.
a year agoBrooklyn, NY
Amazing ! Absolutely lovely ! Gives you the summer queen shine and it’s light and makes you glow
8 months agoHamilton, ON
Love. Love. Love. Never disappoints!!! Luminous skin forever. They use a unique baking process to press their bronzers making them buildable and longer lasting. Would always buy. Price point is very high in comparison to other brands. But well worth it
a year agoBarcelona
This is one of my ultimate, favorite products. I use Golden Bronzer here in Denver in all 4 seasons, Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter for my perfect contour daily. I use it in a C-Shape under my cheeks, and up the side of my face almost to the bottom of my eyebrows.
a year ago
My favourite bronze powder its so nice and clean texture some setting my contour line by using brush and used at the same time blush
a year ago
The terra-cotta product is a basic product that everybody should have. Even if it’s a little bit too orange, I love it
a month ago
I love this product, the smell and the finishing it turns out its amazing i loved the product and highly recommend it