BY GUERLAIN

The Terracotta powder by Guerlain is the authority in bronzers. This bronzing powder naturally reproduces varying shades of the sun, offering women an instant natural glow, at any time of year, in one quick, easy motion. Its formula, enriched with moisturising active ingredients, does not dry out the skin. It ensures long-lasting comfort.

To be used in all over or to contour and sculpt your tan. Mistake proof.
Terracotta is available in eight shades for all skin tones.

The fragrance of the Terracotta powder takes you on a getaway. The ylang-ylang and orange blossom notes create the sensation of a cocoon. They are blended into tonka bean and vanilla notes with sunny facets that embody the essence of Terracotta. A note of white musk add a velvet touch to this addictive fragrance.
The senses are awakened, transported to a faraway land.

Directions For Use:

To give a natural sun-kissed look to the entire face, try the Guerlain secret: trace a ""3"" on the skin.

Apply the bronzing powder with a brush to the raised areas of the face by drawing a figure “3” on each side, from the forehead to the cheekbones, then from the cheekbones to the chin, finishing with a stroke down the neck.

#09843 INGREDIENTS: TALC • NYLON-12 • LAUROYL LYSINE • MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE • ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE • HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE • MICA • BORON NITRIDE • DIMETHICONE • ZINC STEARATE • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • SERINE • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE • ETHYLENE BRASSYLATE • ALLANTOIN • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • TOCOPHERYL ACETATE • TOCOPHERYL LINOLEATE • OCTYLDODECETH-16 • LINALOOL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • GERANIOL • SODIUM HYALURONATE • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYCITRONELLAL • CITRONELLOL • COUMARIN • LIMONENE • BHT • TOCOPHEROL • [+/- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) • CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES) • CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES) • CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) • CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES)

Guerlain Terracotta The Bronzing Powder
  • "i had no idea this bronzer was a cult favorite - i received it as a gift when i asked fro bronzer as a present. it stays on, it smells good, the packaging is beautiful. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars is because i wish i had a matte product. i was given the bronzer with sparkles and wish i didn't have sparkles and was matte. other than that, you can't go wrong!" in 19 reviews
  • "i like the original version of this bronzer -- but i hate shimmer in my makeup while i know others like or prefer that. it does go on with quite a bit of pigment so you don't need much and just blend with a good brush." in 9 reviews
Jovelyn S.
Modesto, CA
Wooh! What an expensive bronzer! Is it worth it? Yes, if you would like to splurge and treat yourself or you're just a bronzer addict like me then this is one of the bronzer that you don't want to miss out on! It's a bit on the warmer spectrum so I think it's most flattering to those with slightly light to medium skintones. It's not flat and has a nice sheen to it and just blends like a dream never patchy and on top of that on my normal to dry skin it stays on for the whole day until I'm ready to take off my makeup. So definitely worth every penny in my humble opinion.
Sarah L.
Canoga Park, CA
During the summer months bronzer is the first thing I grab while putting on my makeup. While I've never used Guerlain makeup before but love their perfume products, I decided to try it. The bronzer does not need to be applied thickly. I barely touch the bronzer with my brush then I apply. GREAT COLOR, GREAT PRODUCT! Pricier than some other bronzers, but I find that it lasts way longer and is more durable. There's no fallout, and even dropping it usually won't break it. I wear bronzer every day and never have to buy this more than once or twice a year.
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
I purchased the Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder Kit in 03 Natural Brunettes and it came with a mini brush as well. The brush is dense but fluffy and soft and it picks up a lot of product. But it applies like a big fluffy brush so I would actually use a smaller fluffy brush so that I don’t overbronze. The powder is soft, creamy and doesn’t have a lot of fallout as you swirl your brush in the compact. The finish is matte and the product applies pigmented. I really like this.
Michelle R.
Longwood, FL
I love this bronzer. I bought it because Guerlain was the first to invent bronzer. So I loved the history for that. It is easy to blend and it smells amazing. All I do is tap my brush lightly into it and it picks up a lot of product but surprisingly it looks like you haven’t even touched it. So even though this is a pricey item it will definitely last forever. I’ve been using it for a few weeks and still looks brand new.
Amy P.
By far THE BEST BRONZER ever!  This is the OG gangstas of bronzer.  Why buy anything else!?  This product is so good it sells out all summer long.  I have tried others, but I always come back to this one.   I purchase this one primarily at Saks fifth avenue.
Amanda D.
Redwood City, CA
This is my current bronzer and I'm in love. It's so easy to build and layer, and it doesn't show up as a defined "here's where I applied my bronzer" streak in pics. It's not cheap but it lasts forever. Make sure to get a great brush!
Alexis M.
This is very natural and beautiful it’s smells very good also it does irritate my skin slightly but I think that’s because it has perfume in it. It does not last long and I do have a little bit of dry patches the price is very high so I would probably not buy it again
Ansley B.
Lexington
Beautiful bronzer. It does have a perfume scent but it’s Guerlain. Slight shimmer and is a bit on the red side but blends beautifully. It’s almost too pretty to use. Very pricey but if it’s in the budget, give it a try.
Dali G.
This bronzer is so expensive! But I bought it for $19 at Costco. Otherwise I have never bought it. But it’s so good and luxury, it blends so easily and it’s so warm! It’s not completely matte, I love warm Bronzers.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
This is such a beautiful product! I love that it’s easy to blend and the color is just perfect. It has a very nice texture to it and I really like the packaging too. I think it’s a product worth its price.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
Is that worth the money?
Yzzy R.
Is this bronzer good for oily skinned girls? like will it hold up throughout the day?
Drika J.
Arlington, TX
Is this worth the money ??
Tiabrah A.
Mcdonough, GA
Is this the best bronzer for deep warm almond skin tone ?
Elizabeth S.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
Guerlain Terracotta The Bronzing Powder is this just as good as I hear it is? Is this worth the splurge?

Amazon