Guerlain 'Terracotta Terre d’Été' Tan-Enhancing Bronzer (Limited Edition)

Guerlain Terracotta Terre d’Été Tan-Enhancing Bronzer is a limited-edition formula featuring two shades that come together to warm all skin tones with an exceptionally natural-looking radiant glow and adapts seamlessly to a developing tan for the face and décolletage. It's deliciously scented with a note of tiare flower and is housed in a mirrored compact.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guerlain 'Terracotta Terre d’Été' Tan-Enhancing Bronzer (Limited Edition)!
How would you rate this product?
2 years ago
I have dragged my feet on buying this, even though i've heard nothing but rave reviews about how people with fair skin and cool-toned skin can use this without looking too dark, orange, or "muddy". I wish I would have gotten it years ago because they were SO right! As with anything, you must apply lightly, blend well, and tap your brush before adding the product to the face. It is lovely. NO shimmer at all, and just gives flattering color to liven you up. You CAN build it as much as you like though, and can use it to sculpt cheeks as well. All you fair-skinned, cool-toned beauties rejoice! ^_^
2 years ago
A really great product for darker tones but the price is very expensive. This bronzer gives me a golden look without the redness. It has a subtly to it but yet stands out. I would recommend this product if you have a few extra coins to splurge with.
3 years agoToms River, NJ
Absolute favorite bronzer !!! Love it so much, it gives such a nice glow! 4 stars because you have to be careful with the mount you apply otherwise it can get orange, but i suppose it can happen with any bronzer. Really love it overall and not a generally orange toned product
3 years ago
This bronzer is so silky and glides into the skin and blends so easily. It didn't give me any breakouts and even though I have oily skin, this stayed out without a primer underneath. I definately will be purchasing this again when I run out!
3 years agoSanta Cruz , CA
This goes on well and has a beautiful color. I'm still getting use to applying bronzer but I think this one works well! It goes on nicely and looks good on my fairish skin. I got to try this as a sample in my ipsy bag and I'm glad I did
3 years agoweston, FL
Estas todo nos brinda un bronceado natural por lo tanto me parece súper perfecto Así que se los recomiendo en mí no dudes en adquirir este producto porque de verdad lo máximo que vayan comprando y disfrutando de un bronceado espectacular
3 years agoWise, VA
This is a good product and doesn't make you look orange, it's not too expensive and it's nicely packaged. I definitely recommend this product to others !
3 years agoGlencoe , IL
this is a great finishing touch. it is a perfect bronzing color. no sparkles on your face, it's just a hint of a tan, lasts a nice amount of time
2 years agoVictorville, CA
Goes on beautifully looks so prefect on my skin amazing you will love this too great color amd shine too perfect for this hot weather
3 years agoMiami, FL
Este producto de maquillaje brinda un bronceado súper natural. Lo recomiendo ya que es un bronceado que lo puedes usar día a día.