Guerlain Terracotta Terra India Shimmering Bronzing Powder 0.35 oz/ 10.3 mL

A buildable bronzing powder in an exclusive, shimmery shade that gives the skin an instant, natural-looking, glittering glow. Terracotta Terra India Shimmering Bronzing Powder recreates the golden and amber effects of the sun, leaving skin with a natural bronzed glow. Enriched with moisturizing ingredients, the bronzing powder does not dry out the skin and provides a flawless tan. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guerlain Terracotta Terra India Shimmering Bronzing Powder 0.35 oz/ 10.3 mL!
Montreal, Quebec
This bronzing powder is made for someone that is already bronzed. If you are pale, it is too pigmented. I am not crazy of the shimmer either. I think it is for young skin, aging skin does not need that much shimmer. I probably won't buy this again, although if you are young, bronzed and daring, this product is excellent! Guerlain are at the top of their game, although somewhat expensive.
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Large Pores
I really wanted to love this bronzer due to it's high publicity online, but it just didn't work for me. It is very orange-y on my skin and it does not compliment my skin at all. The pro's are that it is very easy to blend and there is a lot of product in the pan. Would recommend for someone with darker skintone.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
I love this for the summer! It's a nice shimmer bronzer that looks amazing when you layer it! It's very buildable and easy to blend! This looks amazing on light to medium tan skin tones without being too much
North York, ON
The best for summer,gives to your skin healthy bronzed radiant glow. It's so smooth and natural. Worth every penny. That's my favourite bronzer. Absolutely love and recommend.
Dry / Dullness
My favourite bronzer of all time. So glowy but not shimmery and warms the skin without being orange. Smells beautiful and I'm so sad it's limited edition as I'm going through this fast!!
Combination / Redness, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
Yirka. Israel
What i can say about GUERLAIN products it's the best makeup and skin care proudest i ever know , i have used this Bronzing it's amazing giving the chicks noticeable spark and it looks good and stays for a long time and still shine 👍
Oily / Acne
I like this bronzer but it isn't my favourite. The hourglass bronzers are incredible. This one is nice for when I'm a bit more tanned so I typically use it in the summer. It's a nice shimmer as well.
Combination / Acne
Sooooooo nice for olive skin tones or darker skin tones, wouldn't use it for contouring as it does have a shimmer in it but it's stunning as a highlight. Amazing pigment has a wonderful color pay off would buy again
Bolton, Lancashire
I adore this bronzer, it's perfect for pale skins like mine. It smells amazing too, sometimes I open the compact just to get a whiff! If I could figure out exactly which version of Shalimar it was fragranced with I'd invest in a bottle.
Dry / Dullness
Vancouver, BC
Guerlain makeup products are always beautiful, from the packaging to the gentle scent. I love that their bronzers are easy to wear and use and give a natural glow, even for pale skin types like mine. Beautiful.
Combination / Dullness, Redness, Fine Lines