BY GUERLAIN

A buildable bronzing powder in an exclusive, shimmery shade that gives the skin an instant, natural-looking, glittering glow. Terracotta Terra India Shimmering Bronzing Powder recreates the golden and amber effects of the sun, leaving skin with a natural bronzed glow. Enriched with moisturizing ingredients, the bronzing powder does not dry out the skin and provides a flawless tan. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Srin Y.
I have dragged my feet on buying this, even though i've heard nothing but rave reviews about how people with fair skin and cool-toned skin can use this without looking too dark, orange, or "muddy". I wish I would have gotten it years ago because they were SO right! As with anything, you must apply lightly, blend well, and tap your brush before adding the product to the face. It is lovely. NO shimmer at all, and just gives flattering color to liven you up. You CAN build it as much as you like though, and can use it to sculpt cheeks as well. All you fair-skinned, cool-toned beauties rejoice! ^_^
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
TO DIE FOR! I know it is pricey but common! I sue this every single day! I use is on my chest, color bone, back, shoulders, I use it on everything. I love it so much. My skin is olive to medium. The only con is that it can get everywhere. But other than that you will look like a glowing god.
Sarah S.
Lyndhurst, NJ
This bronzer is stunning. It has a touch of sparkle to keep your glow going but still very matte. The only thing is I wish they had darker colors for women with deep skin tones. It can be layered over a dark contour for that effect though
Pam H.
Johnstown, PA
The Guerlain Bronzing powder is one of the best I have tried
It stays on all day and wears well all day Does not wear off even if you
are sweating or working hard It is very buildable
and I would recommend to anyone looking for a long lasting wear
Karin A.
I've been using the terra-cotta bronzer for years. I think it is the most natural (non-orangey) color on the market. It is long lasting and matches fair to
Medium skin tones perfectly. Would definitely purchase again!
Apolonia S.
Tucson, AZ
This by far I think has to be the best (and most expensive) bronzer I've ever tried. It's amazing, the color pay off is incredible and the way it blends is like BUTTER ugh.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is a gorgeous bronzer that is part of the 2016 guerlain holiday collection. The bronzer is on the lighter side thanks to its gold undertones. It's not a dark or heavy bronzer and I think this is intentional due to the fact that bronzers are a summer staple. This is a great collectors item for anyone that loves guerlain. I highly suggest picking this up.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Such an absolute classic! This is a MUST have. I remember my first encounter with this was a friend who worked for Borghese and had this Guerlain compact and how amazing her foundation always looked, perfect sun kissed touch!
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
It's cute in theory and the color selection and Payoff was nice but I just didn't really enjoy it as much as my other products, I would probably get drug store products over this just because it was too pricy, I would go for Physicians forumula
Carol S.
Best beach bronzer for all seasons! Love this quality and perfection on my skin! Not lily and the perfect tones for all skin types!