Guerlain Terracotta Sunkissed Natural Bronzer Powder - Medium Cool

Guerlain Terracotta Sunkissed Natural Bronzer Powder - Medium Cool

What it is: An iconic, best-selling bronzer with nourishing argan oil and up to 96% naturally derived ingredients for a long-wearing, sun-kissed glow. What it does: This award-winning, transfer-resistant bronzer is available in a range of shades to help bring out the warmth in all skin tones. Silky, light and easy-to-blend, the second-skin formula is enriched with hydrating ingredients for a long-lasting comfortable finish and sun-kissed

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guerlain Terracotta Sunkissed Natural Bronzer Powder - Medium Cool!
How would you rate this product?
Guerlain Terracotta Sunkissed Natural Bronzer Powder - Medium Cool uploaded by Amy S.
I absolutely love the packaging , very pretty color, has the right amount of sheen, not too glittery and has a nice scent , if you're sensitive to scents it may be an issue with that but I found it went away, so that didn't bother me at all, over all I am please with this product.

Looking for your answer?