Guerlain Terracotta Sunkissed Natural Bronzer Powder - Medium Cool

Guerlain Terracotta Sunkissed Natural Bronzer Powder - Medium Cool

What it is: An iconic, best-selling bronzer with nourishing argan oil and up to 96% naturally derived ingredients for a long-wearing, sun-kissed glow. What it does: This award-winning, transfer-resistant bronzer is available in a range of shades to help bring out the warmth in all skin tones. Silky, light and easy-to-blend, the second-skin formula is enriched with hydrating ingredients for a long-lasting comfortable finish and sun-kissed

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guerlain Terracotta Sunkissed Natural Bronzer Powder - Medium Cool!
How would you rate this product?
Richmond Hill , ON
Guerlain Terracotta Sunkissed Natural Bronzer Powder - Medium Cool uploaded by pratibha G.
I am absolutely in love with Guerlain Terracotta Sunkissed Natural Bronzer Powder - Medium Cool bronzer. The texture is super smooth on my skin. I love the sweet mild floral fragrance in it. I tried it for a month and it is my go to bronzer these days. I will highly recommend to try this one. I am definitely going to purchase this gem.

Looking for your answer?