Guerlain Terracotta Sun Trio Bronzing Contour Palette

A bronzing and contouring powder palette that combines three shades in one palette, to tan, contour, and lighten up the complexion. In an instant, Terracotta Sun Trio naturally reproduces the sun's reflections on your face: your appearance is sunnier and the contours are sculpted with a matte, ultra-natural finish. Enriched with moisturizing active ingredients, the bronzing powder does not dry out skin and ensures lasting comfort. These powders form an ultra-fine mono film and preserve the natural finish of each skin type to perfectly hug the facial contours. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

What is lightest color?
Are you supposed to swirl the colors or use them individually?
Is it really worth the price? Compared to other high end bronzer, which would you suggest?
Start your review of Guerlain Terracotta Sun Trio Bronzing Contour Palette!
Product Highlights
suits all skin tones......and has a matte finish look.... worth of buying this product... loved it.....in 5 reviews
3 months agoBronx , NY
Review for: Natural
I love love love this bronzer. One of my favorite makeup items is bronzer. It does not turn orange on skin. It is not chalky and gives the best color. I use this for contour to bronze on a regular basis!
5 months ago
Guerlain Terracotta Sun Trio Bronzing Contour Palette uploaded by Noella N.
Review for: Natural
The holy grail. Easy application and color variations provide customizable color. Great on all skin shades, better on olive tones and doesn't lean orange. Slight fragrance. While it feels and looks expensive, it is on the larger side and isn't easy for travel. However, it is my go to so I have one in my purse, car and at work.
10 months agoPort orchard, WA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Absolutely love this bronzing trio! The best part is I can walk out the door knowing that my bronzer is going to stay the same color all day long, and not oxidize during the day. Perfect shades for the harsh bold look or a nice subtle warmth.
10 months agoMaplewood, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Their terra-cotta line is the best! Their products From this lineup looks so natural on! I love to use the stuff in the summer because it gives me more of a natural glow and in the winter I use it a little sparingly because it is super pigmented! I love this stuff!!!
2 years agoYoungstown , OH
Wow this works wonders! I love that I can get a matte finish glow without looking too much! Very easy to blend with foundation and leaves my skin flawless ! Not heavy either! Definitely plan on purchasing again once it finishes! Very very good product to consider if you want a nice glow to your skin and outlook !
2 years agoJersey City, NJ
I like the fact that this bronzer/contour palette gives me a very natural bronze-y look without the harsh lines. On the other hand, the highlight didn't seem to do much for me... but I was able to use it as an eyeshadow base. 😊 Definitely my go-to morning palette because of how natural it appears on my skin but still gave me the enhancement I needed.
2 years ago
I fell in love with this bronzer. It's smooth and blends so well. Works great as a contour set as well. Definitely worth the price and it lasts a long time. I'm in between pale and tan but this bronzer has my skin time looking great.
2 years agoEl Paso, TX
Review for: Deep
This trio is so luxurious and goes on like butter. I like to mix all three shades together or use them separately. I love to use in my eye crease for a really pretty contour effect. This has lasted me a long time too, so definitely worth the price!
2 years agoBrooklyn, NY
Review for: Light
I love this contouring palette! I really like the simplicity of the compact and how easy it is to carry around and I love how soft and blendable the formula is. The highlight and bronzing shades are perfect and I do like the darker contour shade but I wish it was a little more cool toned!
2 years ago
Review for: Deep
The bronzers in this compact leave much to be desired. They dried out and formed a thick cast such that when swatched it feels like plastic and no product comes off. The only portion of this product I enjoyed was the red color that I use as a blush.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...