Guerlain Terracotta Sun Trio Bronzing Contour Palette uploaded by Mango ūüźĻ.Guerlain Terracotta Sun Trio Bronzing Contour Palette uploaded by Batool A.

BY GUERLAIN #85 in Bronzer

A bronzing and contouring powder palette that combines three shades in one palette, to tan, contour, and lighten up the complexion. In an instant, Terracotta Sun Trio naturally reproduces the sun's reflections on your face: your appearance is sunnier and the contours are sculpted with a matte, ultra-natural finish. Enriched with moisturizing active ingredients, the bronzing powder does not dry out skin and ensures lasting comfort. These powders form an ultra-fine mono film and preserve the natural finish of each skin type to perfectly hug the facial contours. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Lets S.
Review for: Deep
The bronzers in this compact leave much to be desired. They dried out and formed a thick cast such that when swatched it feels like plastic and no product comes off. The only portion of this product I enjoyed was the red color that I use as a blush.
Nicole A.
Review for: Light
Soft natural bronze. A little goes such a long way! It lasts all day and people think I went tanning! Blends out so easy and I love using Medium for contouring ! If you’re willing to spend the price, get it!
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow this works wonders! I love that I can get a matte finish glow without looking too much! Very easy to blend with foundation and leaves my skin flawless ! Not heavy either! Definitely plan on purchasing again once it finishes! Very very good product to consider if you want a nice glow to your skin and outlook !
Mango ūüźĻ.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the fact that this bronzer/contour palette gives me a very natural bronze-y look without the harsh lines. On the other hand, the highlight didn't seem to do much for me... but I was able to use it as an eyeshadow base. ūüėä Definitely my go-to morning palette because of how natural it appears on my skin but still gave me the enhancement I needed.
Mercades S.
I fell in love with this bronzer. It's smooth and blends so well. Works great as a contour set as well. Definitely worth the price and it lasts a long time. I'm in between pale and tan but this bronzer has my skin time looking great.
Lindsey J.
Very good bronzer. Doesn't look too fake and it also isn't very thick so it's easy to blend it out if you use it to contour your face! Also leaves a nice little shimmer which is perfect for the summer.
Neichelle L.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Light
I love this contouring palette! I really like the simplicity of the compact and how easy it is to carry around and I love how soft and blendable the formula is. The highlight and bronzing shades are perfect and I do like the darker contour shade but I wish it was a little more cool toned!
Emily K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these new bronzer. It comes in a couple different shades depending on how tan you want to be. I use the light one and do like a little swirling motion the mix the different colors in the bronzer. It gives me the perfect bronze without being too orange or dark.
maría f.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Coolest freaking trio!!!!! This is a great trip because you can have it in your pocket and is tiny so you can have it always with you and it has your bronzer and your highlights I mean you can contour easily with it!!!
Kim Lindsey P.
Muscle Shoals
I loved this.. The colors are so great for all skin tones. It's very build able.. you can contour with this too. I love to use as a bronzer also. The colors are very true to color. I will buy again for sure!!
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Does it really have the colors for bronzing, contouring?
LIZ S.
Is this worth the price?
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
This seems a lil to pricy
Brandi C.
Las Vegas
Are you supposed to swirl the colors or use them individually?
Darby S.
Is it moist? Like does this make skin dry out or look flaky?