Guerlain Terracotta Spray Bronzing Powder Mist for Unisex

Terracotta spray bronzing powder mist # 02 medium was launched by the design house of guerlain.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guerlain Terracotta Spray Bronzing Powder Mist for Unisex!
Los Angeles
Perfect not only for everyday bronzing, I love to use this to adjust my winter foundations and warm them up a little between seasons! Pricey but worth the splurge. Drys down to a powered is its perfect as a final seal/ setting spray with a bronzing bonus!
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Lenexa, KS
This product totally shocked me. I never imagined I would use a liquid spray to contour but this is one of my favorite products. I literally spray this on my brush and apply it directly on my face. It actually provides a very natural looking and flawless finish.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness